Humidity sensor position

I like to place my sensor, Controller 67, about an inch inside the leaf canopy. There is a difference in readings outside the canopy and inside. I'm more interested in monitoring the microclimate in that area rather than the air in the tent itself.
Hard to argue with that logic :high-five:

Where do you put your humidity sensor ? For all my grows in my 4x4 tent, i hang the sensor from my ac infinity 69pro controller usually between two plant canopy’s

Of course i read a million 😂 (not really a million) different sensor locations people recommended….

Just wondering
I put mine in between the plants . I placed hygros in different areas of my tent and they all red the same. CL🍀

Where do you put your humidity sensor ? For all my grows in my 4x4 tent, i hang the sensor from my ac infinity 69pro controller usually between two plant canopy’s

Of course i read a million 😂 (not really a million) different sensor locations people recommended….

Just wondering
You are wanting the environment around your plants to be on point so having the humidity sensor in that zone makes perfect sense.
I also made a cover for my humidity and temperature sensor to stop the light from heating it up and giving false readings
20231030_221452-jpg.3463716

I like to place my sensor, Controller 67, about an inch inside the leaf canopy. There is a difference in readings outside the canopy and inside. I'm more interested in monitoring the microclimate in that area rather than the air in the tent itself.
If you have proper air movement through the canopy and in the tent humidity should be the same through the entire space.

If you have proper air movement through the canopy and in the tent humidity should be the same through the entire space.
It differs some because of the accumulation of transpiration that is happening during photosynthesis inside the canopy due to plants being all around and the air not in the open to freely move.

Yes, air should be circulating but there will still be a slight difference regardless.

It differs some because of the accumulation of transpiration that is happening during photosynthesis inside the canopy due to plants being all around and the air not in the open to freely move.

Yes, air should be circulating but there will still be a slight difference regardless.
With proper air flow it wouldn’t even be measurable without sophisticated equipment that none of us have!

Back
Top Bottom