humidity

Mate Ive had extremes of RH and temps so I ll answer by saying your plant wil be fine at RH of about 50-60% or down to 20%, and temps upto 39*C are even ok long as you have adequate air amnd venting, my girl has survived 3 near death experiences due to temps, but RH IMO, is only to worry about when youre flowers are now buds! Or when you harvest -ie;bud rot,mold.. Goodluck. Smokemup

my hu is way up recently, whats the easiest way to keep it down? kkep it warm and lots of air flow? im in a little 2x2 grow box about 4 foot high im using a 8'' intake but i thought i could get by with just vents at top for outake

Use the 8" fan as your out take/extraction & run 24/7 - You get noticeable improvement with an active exhaust fan.

If you have passive vents at base of grow box open these up.

Exhaust is good not only are you removely unwanted heat but humidity also !

Reverse your 8" fan for extraction/exhaust open up passive vents if any ? monitor results before buying a dehumidifier..

Exhaust fans/inline should be placed at top of the tent as hot air rise's

I second that advice!

Yes as Fuzzy said.. Even a passive intake will suffice BUT YOU NEED AIR BEING DRAWN IN AND PUSHED OUT.. I run 4 fans, one at base facing on 45* angle up, one 2ft from ground and another between globe and plant tops then finally a larger one pushing all the top air out.
Yep its a pain in the ass, but its simple!! I was looking into a small cooling system, but will see how things go temp wise.

Back
Top Bottom