Hydro bb blue cheese grow

guys, I have relocated the plants, to my en suite bathroom lol, the cold up there was just too much for them, they werent doing anything, so I have done my best and they look a lot happier, I will post some pics tomorrow, I think the cold has set me back atleast 4 weeks. But hopefully they will recover! fingers crossed...

ok guys, pics, long overdue i know...

XMAS2009ANDBLUECHEESE11-1-10036.jpg

XMAS2009ANDBLUECHEESE11-1-10039.jpg

XMAS2009ANDBLUECHEESE11-1-10028.jpg

XMAS2009ANDBLUECHEESE11-1-10026.jpg

let me know what you think...

hi guys, a little advice pls, the girls are much happier in their new home, and I wondered if temps are ok? they go as low as 68, and as high as 80 during the night (lights on) , humidity is between 50-60 %... let me know if this is ok? like i say in one week, they have come on really well.

upstairs, where i have more going, humidity is higher, 65-70%, and temps as low as 60, waiting to see what they reach overnight when lights are on.

thanks for the help, will do more pics in the next few days

guys, they are budding well, pics soon, however i am getting a lot of dead leaves lower down in the canopy , the top leaves are very healthy, you think this is just because the heat gets up to 80 degrees during the night? or roots are not getting enough nutes?
help is appreciated...

i googled it and it says shock, sudden change in temperatures etc, which is true as i had to change the location.
it says to just hope the plant survives, its budding well, and all the upper leaves are green and healthy, should i be worried ??

Sudden change in temps more than 10 degrees in veg and more than 15 degrees in flower is bad from what i understand...stresses them...and colud be why they are losing lower leaves...last picture update I saw extremly healthy plants with no signs of deficiency and shiny leaves...unless there is drastic change i wound not worry that much...just try to keep temps closer to 70 at lights out...I let my temps drop lower to increase inter node spacing and keep it closer to day temps at night to tighten inter node spacing. VEG <got that from Race Fan :smokin:
For flowering (lights out) it is constant 10 degrees cooler than day temps of 75 on average

these plants really have had a tough time then, in the attic , in the freezing weather, then put in a room, where the lowest i can get the temp at night is 78-80, humidity averages 55-60%, thats with a fan and an extractor fan in the room.
thing is, they are really budding well, will do pics tomorrow. and the tops still look very healthy, I have tried to prune the lower canopies a bit, to give the energy to the upper buds, ut it keeps trying to kick out lots more lower down on the plant, so i guess it cant be that unhealthy?
and the trichs are forming thick and fast, which is obviously a very good sign!

Not too unhealthy...they looked strong enough to take it in last set of pics mate
I think you will be fine...I too started trimming bottom of plants good idea...I saw pit viper talking about it so thought i would give it a whirl...I do like having some leaves at bottom so when plant needs one of the big nukes N/P/K they have some leaves there just for that purpose. Can't wait to see pics...they were looking A1 in last set Cheers :passitleft:

yeah they are probably the healthiest , strongest plants I have grown yet, ( although my new g-force look very good too :) ), I will do some pics tomorrow and post them, let me know what you think and thanks for the help, I thought everyone had deserted me ! lol

yes they are in flower/ bloom , i would say 2-3 weeks in , due to the freezing weather temps , they were doing nothing for about 4 weeks...
posting pics this evening! hope mine turn out something like yours ;-)

i abandoned the journal, as they didnt exactly 'take off' , they were ok, but no big buds, lots and lots of little ones, what there was, was nice, and definately worked, but i am sure the freezing cold weather ruined them, and they never recovered.
I will be posting my new journal very soon, which I hope will have a lot better results.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom