Hydro Bucketeer-Ceres Purp Fem

Re: Hydro Bucketeer-CERES Purp FEM.

yea i saw that too bunch of losers man ima have to go where you did it what thread and ima chime in ive got the vids on my computer but now i gotta figure out youtube n shyt

how are things looking?

i burnt more fans tryin to hurry things up...but i fixed it...i was also using KoolBloom instead of the regulas bllom,,guessing at it addidng small amounts but i got my gallon in so I did a res change today with the proper strength,,,Shes got sum burnt fans,,but there just aint no smoke and i was tryin to hurry shit up..but everything under control now!

WEll fellas call me CRAZY but i bought sum "LEGAL WEED" from the local headshop and....it works!...for about 10 min(not stoned but a lil high).....but 27.00/gr. is fuccin rediculous...You can tell when theres no weed in town..everyone starts robbing shit and stealing from people.

hey perpdaddy how does that agrosun bulb do, how much did she cost ya? i use the same hortilux bulb but looking for another mh bulb to use.

WEll fellas call me CRAZY but i bought sum "LEGAL WEED" from the local headshop and....it works!...for about 10 min(not stoned but a lil high).....but 27.00/gr. is fuccin rediculous...You can tell when theres no weed in town..everyone starts robbing shit and stealing from people.

I thought you knew a grower or two in your neck of the woods????

I thought there was an other Deep Water Culture in your neck of the woods???

I thought you knew a grower or two in your neck of the woods????

I thought there was an other Deep Water Culture in your neck of the woods???

nah...remember i said there was a MOD at riu that lives about 45 min. from me...and i had said i met GYPSY's padna from AK that is staying 30 min away but gypsy padna ALWAYS lookin and i wouldnt give my real name to that mod to save his life,..I know some people that im teaching to grow...LOL

FINALLY!!!!! After all this shit i been going through with my plant its finally fixed..Added more N and i got the claw,so i did a res change real quick prior to trying other strengths but getting burns...i did about 4 res changes this week with diff. strengths,,as soon as i see their reaction wasnt good to it,i changed it.
I didnt have any bloom nutes exept the koolbloom but that stuff is super concentrated so i didnt want to add too much,,but long story short,,,
My diagnosis WAS (Mg) defficiency,.. It just affects the older leaves first like fans and progresses..Mg defficiencies and N deff. are hard to tell apart.Mg deff. starts at the tips of the leaf where N takes over the entire leaf.
My spots(look like burn) would start at the tips and work up the leaf.I wasnt giving them enough bloom. Ill take sum pics..She is in recovery right now and against house rules to take pics of her while shes sick..so 3 days and shell be lookin beautiful!

she is still in recovery but....here she is...shes on the correct path now...
1-18-10_5_.JPG

1-18-10_2_.JPG

1-18-10_4_.JPG

1-18-10.JPG

still got sum damged leaves(slightly) one they repaired,,,she going into flower..i haTE this time of year....DROUGHT SEASON :(

wow, she really turned around... once they grow that root mass, they always take off. just gotta be patient sometimes...

yah its dry around here too man. people are trying to sell dirt weed for 100 a quarter... craziness

anyways, I know it took a while, but Im glad to your plant actually grew lol

wow, she really turned around... once they grow that root mass, they always take off. just gotta be patient sometimes...

yah its dry around here too man. people are trying to sell dirt weed for 100 a quarter... craziness

anyways, I know it took a while, but Im glad to your plant actually grew lol

Oh yea man ill do as mant drain and replenishes as it takes to get it right..just like i told my girl the other day "when my plants not happy,i'm not happy"
And that's no shit!:yummy:

After i see her fully recovered im gonna throw into flower..plus i wanna veg a lil longer..At 4 weeks now.Should be taller,but was stunted.
Update- They were starvin for N and Mg so heres my mix- all values per gal
grow-12
micro-6
bloom-3 (slackin off the bloom)
Diamond Nectar-1Floralicious GROW-5
overlay-round.gif

overlay-round.gif

overlay-round.gif

overlay-round.gif

overlay-round.gif

overlay-round.gif

Here is an inside view and outside of the bucket.These LOWES buckets have that lip on the outside:you can drill a hole from the inside,underneath the lip to keep light seeping into the res.
overlay-round.gif

overlay-roundp.gif

overlay-round.gif

Back
Top Bottom