Hydro Bucketeer-Ceres Purp Fem

Re: Hydro Bucketeer-CERES Purp FEM.

yea brother u know where im at man

Ed Rosenthal says City Tap water is great to grow with if it is not like extra hard 500 ppm water.
But I also see many growers buying a RO filter and tossing it later.

That's pretty weird. I've always only used RO or distilled and never have any problems with my girls. I add epsom salts and silica to my tubs with the AN nutes. I wonder if that makes up for the purity of the water. I'm planning on getting an RO unit as the distiller uses tons of power and electricity is not cheap around here. My house water comes out of a dugout and is full of algae and other crud so we only use it for washing, flushing toilets etc. The pets drink it and seem ok but I wouldn't give it to my girls.

:peace:

They like the tapwater better..i dont know why ..but as ya can see...
I got another pic but it says it exeeds file size limit...dont know how to fix that.

You could have a look at this Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos and see if that helps. I've been using Paint Shop Pro 8 for years and I'm used to it. Just have to go to Image>Resize then set the size and usually lower the resolution as my camera makes 5 megabyte files.

PITA until you've done it a few times then it gets easier.

:peace:

Ed Rosenthal says City Tap water is great to grow with if it is not like extra hard 500 ppm water.
But I also see many growers buying a RO filter and tossing it later.

I'm pretty lucky I guess, we just have town water but it comes out at 65 ppm or so upstairs and about 80 ppm down in the basement. Both have always worked fine for me.

Roots you want..roots you get..
overlay-roundp.gif

The bottles give me 20% more moisture
overlay-roundp.gif

overlay-roundp.gif

I don't know if I could handle my water and roots looking dark, but I guess I'd get used to it.

You're getting there PurpDaddy.

did you ever sell your car?

Nah man actually i just put 2000.00 into it..suspension that boy messed up for me ,tire rod and a few other lil small things..its a great car.94000 ORIGINAL miles.

Man yall KILLIN me with all this good green im seein here.YUP,,its officialy a drout...im bout to throw this bitch into flower. :(

dogg ima try and get my vids up on here tomorrow on my journal lookin good man. u sellin the lac?

dogg ima try and get my vids up on here tomorrow on my journal lookin good man. u sellin the lac?

Sell Da Lac???????? HAVE U GONE MAD???

Nah brother i luv my lac and i just got too much invested in it to sell...i wouldnt mind getting my padnas (HARDLY EVER USED) 08 clk550 AMG ..pushin 450 horses in a v8...if yall get time..man i started sum shyt at RIU last night and got banned..i did that on purpose cause it just needed to be said....

Back
Top Bottom