Hydro Grow: California Orange Bud

Thanks StonerGrower! Yes, I get ya there! ;-)

Thanks MayorGreenBud!

I just want to update now, because today's my birthday! Everyone looks good, the B52 sprout is doing very well. I still have a couple out of the COB bunch that I'm still concerned about, but I think they will be ok. I will try to get some pics up either later or more likely tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

^ Yeah! I bet you can't!

Geeze I feel like a dummy...

Anyways! Thanks for being so patient with the updates. I haven't been feeling too good due to severe allergy problems + a real nasty hangover!

COB_Day_8.jpg

These two are still wearing the abuse they took because the leaves were stuck together for sooooo long when they first started growing.

Day_8_Weird_stuff.jpg

My first casualty... ;-(

Day_8_First_causualty.jpg

Sorry about the loss...But thats the life of a grower, and there will be many more to come like it or not.

Those 2 should heal...And I know very little about hydro but Ide say they look to be burnt...Unless it is in fact due to the leaves being grown together.

Thanks StonerGrower! Yes, the leaves were stuck together for a long time after they had sprouted. I actually had to separate these two by hand, because they had grown so much without separating. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't separated them they would have died. I have not added any nutes yet, and the ph has stayed at a pretty steady 6.0. Thanks so much for stayin with me!

^ Did that today. ;-) It seems to go up overnight. Is there something that could be causing this? FloridaBuds was high the other day, so I lowered it. It's still fine today; however, I have to lower mine just about every day.

Today we got nutes for the hydro. We decided to go with FoxFarm Grow Big. Lol! I love the gigantasaur tomato on the front of the jug. It's takin over the farm! Has anyone used this before and have any suggestions? Thanks everyone!

hey fox lookin good. i would use the nute chart on this site. start out with a little and work your way up. not much different than aero just im running water to ther roots 24/7 and changing it every week. :yummy:

StonerGrower - Thanks! I'm tryin! ;-)

Thanks felix the cat!

chaosridden: Thank you very much!

FredDaHead: LOL!!! I love your screen name. It makes me laugh every time I see it! Thanks!

Day 10 Update: It seems like my girls are growing slower doin hydro. I dunno, maybe it's just me. I'm gonna go back and compare picks. LOL and maybe make a good contribution to the "Soil vs. Hydro" thread that's been goin of for a bit!

Day_10_COB.jpg

Soooooo.... I noticed on a thread I'd been through that the pics were huge!!! Can I put larger pics on here now? I've just been goin by the rules, and I haven't seen any changes. Does anyone know if its cool to do that? Thanks!!!

Thank StonerGrower, yes I'm using the soluble version. LOL! It looks like it'd make a great cocktail! I think I'd call it "Lizard Guts". ;-)

Good Idea DaKran! Thanks!

McBudz: Thanks! Ooooo! Have you started a journal for your new grow yet?

^ Did that today. ;-) It seems to go up overnight. Is there something that could be causing this? FloridaBuds was high the other day, so I lowered it. It's still fine today; however, I have to lower mine just about every day.

Today we got nutes for the hydro. We decided to go with FoxFarm Grow Big. Lol! I love the gigantasaur tomato on the front of the jug. It's takin over the farm! Has anyone used this before and have any suggestions? Thanks everyone!

these are the nutes me and winkster are using. theres a schedule right here.. FoxFarm Soil & Fertilizer Company , but im sure you may have found one..

i like the fox farm nutes, theyre simple to use and show good growth, but we got sold some other nutes.. because we were going to need some soon or later... and the guy at the hydro store said fox farm made better soil than nutes.. so my next journal will be on botanicare nutes..

but your plants are looking healthy and im sure they are going to love the fox farm nutes, grow big and big bloom is what i use.. with a bit of cal/mag and ph testing is all i do. still trying to learn the ec meter and all its tricks.. but thats for anotherday.

keep doing your thing ms fox, they look great, and good luck :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom