I really need help

r1987x

I am a first time grower and REALLY need some helpful suggestions about my 4 plants. I am a long time smoker but VERY brand new grower. I am having trouble deciding even the simple things....i cant tell if my plants are over watered or under.. i have read lots of forums and have watered as my plants felt dry but i am STILL worrying and would really like someone to take a look at my plants and tell me what they think of them just by the look of them

You really, truly don't sound like the type who can hack the guessing game so here's the best tip I can give you. Go to your local garden supply, heck even Walmart has good inexpensive ones now, and buy a "Moisture, Light, and pH Meter". You'll know exactly what your plants need and will never grow without one again.

Cheers

I'll look into getting the pH meter and so forth but what I'm Asking is for someone to take a look at an actual photograph of my plants to ease my mind on whether or not they look like they're doing good so far. That is All I'm asking at this point. That would really help Me along for someone who knows a lot about growing just to have a look at em. I'd post a photo but it doesn't show an option for it

I'll look into getting the pH meter and so forth but what I'm Asking is for someone to take a look at an actual photograph of my plants to ease my mind on whether or not they look like they're doing good so far. That is All I'm asking at this point. That would really help Me along for someone who knows a lot about growing just to have a look at em. I'd post a photo but it doesn't show an option for it

Hi r1987x,

If you need help with the gallery, please check out the tutorial on how to post photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

There is also a tutorial video - Uploading Photos: A Video Guide

Greenest Regards,
Colorado High

Back
Top Bottom