I think it's ready, do you?

beard o

Auto Gorilla Cookie, snipped a sample last night and scoped it. It think it's ready.

Photo_2024-02-29 23_03_43_823~2.JPG

Auto Gorilla Cookie, snipped a sample last night and scoped it. It think it's ready.

Photo_2024-02-29 23_03_43_823~2.JPG
What do the buds look like?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey hard to tell from photo (bit blurry) but there is a lot of clear and some milky.... so I would wait a couple days.

A couple additional photos of buds, whole plant, and a clear shot of where you took that photo from. A good portion of the time a plant will not finish up evenly and the very tops will say "done"...while the lowers ask for a week or two longer....and some grow enthusiast will harvest in rounds.... Clipping as they finish.

Hey hard to tell from photo (bit blurry) but there is a lot of clear and some milky.... so I would wait a couple days.

A couple additional photos of buds, whole plant, and a clear shot of where you took that photo from. A good portion of the time a plant will not finish up evenly and the very tops will say "done"...while the lowers ask for a week or two longer....and some grow enthusiast will harvest in rounds.... Clipping as they finish.
Here

IMG_20240301_195538~2.jpg

IMG_20240301_195520~2.jpg

IMG_20240301_195434~2.jpg

I still see white pistils.
Week minimum possibly 2.
How is her consumption?
At the end they stop eating.
Is she still draining her pot?
If so keep feeding and wait.
But absolutely freeeeeken Beautiful girl my friend. :adore::adore:

Stay safe