I think the rust hammer hit me

Potentially, you have a potassium and/or calmag issue. It could be brought on by the PH being off, could be salt build-up causing lockout. What's your grow media, what nutes are you using and how often do you water? It takes a couple weeks from spore to symptoms.

Not sure about the "rust mold" can you get a clear close up of the top?

To me it appears to be a pH issue... "Burnt" tips along side curling and spotting.

Can you give us a bit more info regarding your grow such as nutrients, medium, and lighting to help us help you a bit better?
not sure what I need to get the Samsung s9 to macro focus will work on it, notice all the plants that reacted the same if it was ph (which I check and put at 6.0 ) plants would not show a change after introducing the 2 dark zone plants back into the room, I have ph up and ph down and always check.

Another question, do you spray anything on your leaves, even water? The reason I ask is that the second set of photos has some spots that resemble light burn marks from having liquid on the leaves under light. Really need to know what nutes you’re using and what media your growing in too. Btw, humidity domes are best for clones. Seedlings, not so much. If using synthetic nutes add cal mag to water, mix, wait 15 minutes, add nutes, mix, wait another 15 minutes, then ph 5.8 for coco, 6.2-6.4 for soil.

Just checked and new spots on other plants as below. The ones with humidity domes did not get infected. The other ones were not in the room. From what I am seeing it is a spore carried on the wind as the plants not in the room and with domes did not get infected. I only put neem powder mixed with canola oil on one baby should I do a solution of sulfur and water and spray the others ?.
20220912_140516[1].jpg

20220912_140512[1].jpg

20220912_140534[1].jpg

20220912_140627[1].jpg

20220912_140616[1].jpg
looks to me like a combination of damage from spraying something and possibly mites that weren't affected by the spray. But honestly with the limited information, could be some other problems with food/medium/etc. Those problems could be leading to more problems with bugs.
So first things first.... have you scoped the plants for bugs? and what medium are you growing in? What are you feeding? what have you sprayed the past 2 weeks? And most importantly, again, have you scoped the plants for bugs?

Ok my friend I am sorry that you are having issues but that's not mold... What you have is definitely a pH problem... Not sure what....but it's relevant. The below pictures are of cannabis plants with nutrient issues that very closely resemble your problem.

And to further follow up on what you said " the seedling only has worm castings" idk if your using nutrient rich soil or not?! If not then that worm casting treatment was a tease for the little plant, nothing it can actually survive off of......so this brings me to think that may be hungry?

I am not an expert but I have grown quite a few of these awesome plants and have a general idea of what each issue looks like first hand..... But on the other hand I am not by any means trying to debate your research or knowledge just giving my own insight on what I see.

Hopefully one of the gurus pop up to weigh in. Best luck ✌️

download (1).jpeg

curling_yellow_spots_leaves-1024x695.jpg

Marijuana-Plants-With-Nutrient-Burn.jpg
plants do not go from healthy green vibrant to disease in 24 hours from PH. factor in the 2 plants which were under no ventilation and no humidity control and reintroduced into the grow tent then 24 hours after several plants are showing signs of this disease. When troubleshooting we must take ALL FACTORS into consideration, not just those possible solutions which have been posted time and again on growing forums, just cause it is an easy answer, and not the truth but thanks for your input. Please research the nutrient needs of a seedling, 1 day from germination, and bioavailable NPK from worm castings, you my friend are writing ignorant misinformation. I am retired and spend 30 hours a week or more on research, PH light intensity, soil drainage, nutrients temperature, and humidity are the basics the rule I broke putting the two plants into a fridge broke two basic rules, maintain proper airflow and humidity now I am suffering from my mistake, with the other cardinal rule do not introduce a plant into your grow room without inspecting it and having it in quarantine FIRST, enclosed I have included a photo of the basic tools I
20220913_114624[1].jpg
use for the basic building blocks of good plant health.

plants do not go from healthy green vibrant to disease in 24 hours from PH. factor in the 2 plants which were under no ventilation and no humidity control and reintroduced into the grow tent then 24 hours after several plants are showing signs of this disease. When troubleshooting we must take ALL FACTORS into consideration, not just those possible solutions which have been posted time and again on growing forums, just cause it is an easy answer, and not the truth but thanks for your input. Please research the nutrient needs of a seedling, 1 day from germination, and bioavailable NPK from worm castings, you my friend are writing ignorant misinformation. I am retired and spend 30 hours a week or more on research, PH light intensity, soil drainage, nutrients temperature, and humidity are the basics the rule I broke putting the two plants into a fridge broke two basic rules, maintain proper airflow and humidity now I am suffering from my mistake, with the other cardinal rule do not introduce a plant into your grow room without inspecting it and having it in quarantine FIRST, enclosed I have included a photo of the basic tools I
20220913_114624[1].jpg
You actually sound like you don't need or want help at all... so luck to you!
Honestly @HappyHazmat88 has the most accurate response here.... with explanation and picture comparison... and was really cool the way he informed you.

20220913_114624[1].jpg
Ok no problem, I wish you the best of luck. I'll leave you to do your thing ..... But I am slightly curious about the "mold", have you considered getting it tested either at home or a lab to get an understanding what it is, how to treat, and how to prevent?

20220913_102631[1].jpg

Yet you cant even goggle a picture of actual brown rust disease. It's has raised spore heads just like pimples. It's not even close to your pic
That's how I made the diagnosis. 1. two plants in closed no fan high humidity ie: conditions ripe for the growth of mold 2. what my plants looked like. 3. spread to other plants in the grow room ie: spores. I have leaves that look like the one from the webpage.

Attachments

• rust on weed.JPG
    rust on weed.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 24
Ok no problem, I wish you the best of luck. I'll leave you to do your thing ..... But I am slightly curious about the "mold", have you considered getting it tested either at home or a lab to get an understanding what it is, how to treat, and how to prevent?
to be sure I checked the calibration on the ph meter and there have been comments as to I do not want help my whole room is infected so to be sure I am looking for a solution and do appreciate the input just hoping people take into account what happened.

looks to me like a combination of damage from spraying something and possibly mites that weren't affected by the spray. But honestly with the limited information, could be some other problems with food/medium/etc. Those problems could be leading to more problems with bugs.
So first things first.... have you scoped the plants for bugs? and what medium are you growing in? What are you feeding? what have you sprayed the past 2 weeks? And most importantly, again, have you scoped the plants for bugs?
I think some of the damage might be from spraying with h202/baking soda. I even turned off the light when I sprayed but I guess they might have not dried enough

Another question, do you spray anything on your leaves, even water? The reason I ask is that the second set of photos has some spots that resemble light burn marks from having liquid on the leaves under light. Really need to know what nutes you’re using and what media your growing in too. Btw, humidity domes are best for clones. Seedlings, not so much. If using synthetic nutes add cal mag to water, mix, wait 15 minutes, add nutes, mix, wait another 15 minutes, then ph 5.8 for coco, 6.2-6.4 for soil.
Yes h202 with baking soda lights off

I just used the scope to look for bugs, but did not find anything.

Bordeaux Mixture--UC IPM found this anybody use or try it?
Neem oil mixed with canola oil did not work for me. the baby died I think no growth since the infection. The control group which was left outside the grow room showed no signs of infection. Auto BD showing signs of infection not sure whether to pull it or let it ride. Shure wish I had been prepared for this hopefully somebody else can save their plants with either the sulfur or the Bordeaux mix, thanks again all, anybody with exp please chime in.
20220914_170352[2].jpg

20220914_170406[1].jpg

20220914_175408[1].jpg

20220914_170448[1].jpg

20220914_170409[1].jpg
20220914_180856[1].jpg

Attachments

• 20220914_170357[1].jpg
    20220914_170357[1].jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220914_180852[1].jpg
    20220914_180852[1].jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 17
Bordeaux Mixture--UC IPM found this anybody use or try it?
Neem oil mixed with canola oil did not work for me. the baby died I think no growth since the infection. The control group which was left outside the grow room showed no signs of infection. Auto BD showing signs of infection not sure whether to pull it or let it ride. Shure wish I had been prepared for this hopefully somebody else can save their plants with either the sulfur or the Bordeaux mix, thanks again all, anybody with exp please chime in.

20220914_170357[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom