I topped her and she liked it, a lot!

Topped this ugly duckling a week ago and she is turning into the beautiful swan I never thought she would. Had no idea what I was getting into as she was a random seed that luckily turned out to be female. Curious to see what she ends up being, how big she gets and just how pretty she will be in the end!

1629950404782.png

@Krissi1982 Looking good, but do you have a visitor eating your leaves?

I also, looked for your journal and couldn't find it.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
In the beginning idk what that was eating at her...it's not there anymore. Someone said a cat but mine is never near the grow room....
Thread 'AK-47 & Blue Cheese Autos & Photo Amnesia Haze' AK-47 & Blue Cheese Autos & Photo Amnesia Haze

I should have separated all 4 since all have or will be finishing at different times but take a look see over the basics for me if you wouldn't mind!!

An infestation of felis catus! One of the easier (if not persistent) pests encountered in the grow world lol. Good catch Tokin - I had to look at the pic 3 times before I noticed what you were talking about. I think I need some coffee….with some RSO….
Well shit...I don't see anything anymore but should I be concerned? Haven't Haven't any issues with neighboring plants, currently no leaves look chewed up...hope it's gone...guess my cat had a girlfriend over one night

Just a joke - cats get into my plants all the time…
My baby grabbed my phone and I accidentally sent that without finishing...lmao

My babies grabbed my phone and I accidentally sent that without finishing...lmao

Sorry - didn’t mean to cause concern. Like I said, I think I need coffee. Sorry Krissi!
No worries, I finished the comment I was writing initially with, "guess my cat had a girlfriend over one night and didn't tell me" lol no worries, I need 3 more coffees before I am fully functional believe me, I feel ya!

If I were you, I would just cut the leaves off with holes, and wait to see if any more appear.

Overall thou your ladies look very happy. :welldone:

Tok..
They're long gone buddy, that was a month ago in that pic. I like to think they're happy but am always thinking I can do more...cheers

Daaaammmnn...Unfortunately, I am in NJ so my space is limited-big sad face..
I can only wait til I retire to be able to move where I can top like that. Gems of a crop there...

Well, I think she is a photo...Def not an auto...
Think she is an Indica...maybe a hybrid, any thoughts looking at her now? Going to flip her to 12/12 in 2 weeks and see what happens. She has grown bizarrely since she came out of her shell...

20210905_114827.jpg

20210905_114845.jpg

20210905_114849.jpg

20210905_114851.jpg

Back
Top Bottom