Iceman420 - Leaf curling up issue! Any other thoughts on what it might be?

So glad I found this thread, cause Im experiencing the same thing! Temps 73-77, light feed... sour diesel is ok but west coast og is curling. We'll see on the new growth.
I'm running a g8 900, 30" away. I was thinking maybe the soil is too warm? But i put my temp probe in and its 73... not sure what it should be.
Thanks for the insight!

I moved my lights back up about 3 or 4 inches, and lowered my nutrient strength by just a little, maybe 15% or so. That plus i started some Low Stress Training which i will be posting some pics on soon. All that combined and my leaves are back to normal, i also am really paying attention to not overwatering, i think i may have been giving her too much too drink at first. i think your soil temp is fine, just tinker with a few other different things until you find the cure. Good luck.

Nice glad to hear it was only temporary - any idea what was the culprit? Or what you did that helped? Ph or light change etc? Is all growth looking better or the new growth only, old looking the same?
Mine looks like its getting better with new growth not looking as affected, but the old leaves are still tacoing. Had to leave for a few days so I'll update when I get back

Edit- ha you answered my questions while I wrote them! Thanks

I just started having curling issues in a few places. Based on what I've read in this thread, I'm thinking heat is my problem. Only time will tell... Nonetheless, can somebody please tell me where to find the pictures that were uploaded about curling so I can compare them to mine?

Pretty sure I narrowed mine down to light intensity, I had two big LEDs going to see how heat would be with both (up about 5-7 degrees to around 82 but not high) and it was too much for my youngins.
Gotta be careful with LEDs, it may not be too hot underneath but they can still overwhelm the plants.

I just started having curling issues in a few places. Based on what I've read in this thread, I'm thinking heat is my problem. Only time will tell... Nonetheless, can somebody please tell me where to find the pictures that were uploaded about curling so I can compare them to mine?

Hey man, I'm not sure if your looking for my pics that were curled up or not but if you would still like to see them just check out all my posts or my most recent journal entry in my signature below. Hope you got it figured out! good luck.

So in the end, i'm pretty sure it was heat/light stress and by moving my lights away a little bit and a few other minor adjustments the plants looking good. Although, i'm having another super curl up problem on one of my skunk#1autos but it's been a super strange plant from the beggining that i had to rescue so im not suprised,you can see it in my journal if u wanna see a pic of it. The others are looking very healthy, i think im going to get a pretty decent yield here if everything continues as it is. Happy Tokin!

image38045.JPG

Hey man, I'm not sure if your looking for my pics that were curled up or not but if you would still like to see them just check out all my posts or my most recent journal entry in my signature below. Hope you got it figured out! good luck.

Yes, I was referring to your pics. Thank you for the info.

Sure enough, my curling issue looked pretty much exactly like yours.
Thankfully, the problem seems to have been corrected.

It was heat related. Room temperature was high, but reasonable, (80 deg f). However, the lights were too close.

Back
Top Bottom