Identify problem

light went out 2 hours ago. They have also been LSTd and FIMed

4E440FC8-2536-49BF-AF24-57DB99995FA9.jpeg

E3F83E3F-E321-465B-BA92-9E2826F360D2.jpeg
0423F142-3CD5-4B5C-B03C-7FEE592F7985.jpeg

Y
@Reave

I’ve checked the resivour and the ph measured at 5.8 yesterday , it rose to 6.0 this morning but after a little stir it went back to 5.8. Is that enough fluctuations to cause my leaves to do that?
yeah you don’t have to water everyday! That’s why your having problems... newbs giving advice. Let that b dry out some and water the edges. I don’t care if it’s coco, soil, you need to grow a plant before you water it.... that is a sprout/ seedling. Baby plant...

Y

yeah you don’t have to water everyday! That’s why your having problems... newbs giving advice. Let that b dry out some and water the edges. I don’t care if it’s coco, soil, you need to grow a plant before you water it.... that is a sprout/ seedling. Baby plant...
I’m trippin, it ain’t a baby. I still think you overwatering.... lol

Y

But doesn’t autopots feed it everyday?... the advice I had while buying the autopots was to top feed for 2 weeks until the roots establish then use the autopots resivour to bottom feed. This is why I’ve gone back to top feeding as I’m not sure if the roots have developed enough and the pots were just sat in water not being fed properly?

hmmmmm , not sure how that set up works , wouldn't fancy bottom feeding coco , i like to see run off, less chance of salts building and binding
Maybe someone else has and has used the same set up ,
I WILL WAIT AND SEE IF OTHERS CHIME IN ( shouting )
I
But doesn’t autopots feed it everyday?... the advice I had while buying the autopots was to top feed for 2 weeks until the roots establish then use the autopots resivour to bottom feed. This is why I’ve gone back to top feeding as I’m not sure if the roots have developed enough and the pots were just sat in water not being fed properly?
We will get it figured out... what kind of light and how far is it? Yeah I would hand feed till you get em on a schedule... not everyday cuz those are big pots that will hold water for a long time.

I

We will get it figured out... what kind of light and how far is it? Yeah I would hand feed till you get em on a schedule... not everyday cuz those are big pots that will hold water for a long time.
I’m using 2x600w dimmed down to 400w each in a 4x4 loft tent. Lights are about 60cm away from the tops. I feed them about 1L every other day at the moment. They never feed to run off. The pots are bigger than I originally wanted but the 15l were out of stock when I was making the order. I want to get these autopots on as soon as I can so I don’t have to keep faffing around with them (busy guy) but I don’t want to starve them of oxygen if the roots aren’t sucking the trays up

is that a fan on the floor and is it an oscillating fan , does it swing the head from side to side or blow straight air , this can dry and taco leaves , if the damage and tacos are on the inner sides then its the fan with low humidity , you can turn your pots daily or raise the fan up to blow across them, if the taco is all over the plant then its something else doing that to your leaves ,
its just with the photo they look one sided damage

For real bro I think they just try to find their groove. Maybe don’t change your drip times you just adjust how much water at a time they get.?
Using autopots buddy.. there is no drip timers or anything. It’s gravity fed
is that a fan on the floor and is it an oscillating fan , does it swing the head from side to side or blow straight air , this can dry and taco leaves , if the damage and tacos are on the inner sides then its the fan with low humidity , you can turn your pots daily or raise the fan up to blow across them, if the taco is all over the plant then its something else doing that to your leaves ,
the floor fan isn’t switched on yet. That’s for when the scrog net is in there for undergrowth. I have an oscillating fan in the corner (not pictured) my humidity is low at 30-40% at the moment. Could that cause the leaves to droop and crinkle?

I think you can crank your lights 2 100% now.. maybe that’s what they want?

i need to think ill shout another coco grower , id be blaming the bottom feeding and the no run off , wet feet , i just see it more for soil , the humidity isn't the worst though the more air movement and fresh air in and old air out the better

@Bill284 :hmmmm:
Let your pots dry some...these all in coco...
33C782D2-C82D-4391-89A2-1833EF424AB0.jpeg
2D72BB28-DBA1-4DCB-AD72-53243D2C9523.jpeg
98A29D4A-4D4C-4A18-9834-CCD46D3E4603.jpeg
31B35D73-93EA-4481-8BCE-596529E7BF62.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom