Identify problem

turning up the lights might lower the humidity again , i would stick to the 2 x 400 thats loads for now

Let your pots dry some...these all in coco...
33C782D2-C82D-4391-89A2-1833EF424AB0.jpeg
2D72BB28-DBA1-4DCB-AD72-53243D2C9523.jpeg
98A29D4A-4D4C-4A18-9834-CCD46D3E4603.jpeg
31B35D73-93EA-4481-8BCE-596529E7BF62.jpeg

i always do the dry 50 % also :thumb: no probs , i used to water every day , its a waste ,
P1120925.JPG

turning up the lights might lower the humidity again , i would stick to the 2 x 400 thats loads for now

i always did the dry 50 % also :thumb: no probs , i used to water every day , its a waste ,
P1120925.JPG

i always did the dry 50 % also :thumb: no probs , i used to water every day , its a waste ,
P1120925.JPG

what was the yield on that? It looks good mate!

Ive grew using the same media, nutes, strain for a few years now. Invested in autopots this time around and problem! All I can think is that the roots hadn’t developed enough and they were just sat in water being starved of oxgyen

I keyed in on the comment that you let them dry out for 3 days.... coco is totally inert there are zero nutes for your plant so it must be bottle fed. Coco is not like soil and you can’t run a true wet / dry cycle like one does in soil grows - so letting the media dry out is not recommended. Coco should be fed quarter strength nutes every day, no plain water ever. When plant gets bigger feed 2X per day and in flower feed 3X per day. You may need to bottom water or let them soak until the coco is fully hydrated then go back to feeding every day.

In one manner of thinking you can’t overwater coco
You can definitely overwater everything. Go drink water and don’t stop.... blam, your dead....

what was the yield on that? It looks good mate!

Ive grew using the same media, nutes, strain for a few years now. Invested in autopots this time around and problem! All I can think is that the roots hadn’t developed enough and they were just sat in water being starved of oxgyen
its just a little auto , 4.5 ounce , but its good smoke very potent , 85 days from seed , id three of them :ganjamon:

other's where in the 3s

Remember this: once you see and issue you are all ready 2 weeks behind in fixing it: One bacis thing to do is use just plain water for 4-5 days Have you considered "light intensity" ?

Remember this: once you see and issue you are all ready 2 weeks behind in fixing it: One bacis thing to do is use just plain water for 4-5 days Have you considered "light intensity" ?
Would this not starve them off too many nutes? Rather than lightly feeding? I push my finger down to the knuckle (bad practice I know) and the coco is on the dryer side of damp now.

Would this not starve them off too many nutes? Rather than lightly feeding? I push my finger down to the knuckle (bad practice I know) and the coco is on the dryer side of damp now.
Hey Stone sorry to hear you are still having problems. As I am not using auto pots ill do my best with out experience. Do you have the bottom full of clay pebbles.? How high. Ive seen those used with soil but I don’t see why co co won't work. How much do you have in the pot? How deep did you bury clones?
Your ec, is that before or after you put in nutrients. If .4 with nutrients that's far too low. A plant that size i would have ppm to 1000 = what 1.45 ec im just guessing. Coco will drain minerals from your girl, she needs cal mag every feed. Now I don't use those so forgive me but I can't see how the roots get oxygen. If they are just sitting in water with out oxygen they will wilt. Imo they need oxygen. Bubbler? I know they don't come with one so thats where I cant say for sure that will work. But that's what it looks like.
As Nutty said calmag into water first. What size tank? Are you mixing in separate tank and refilling when 1/3 full. Ph 5.8 is your sweet spot in coco/hydro. Can you check the bag your coco came in to see if it was washed and buffered otherwise check ph of nutrients sitting in bottom of pot.
Now your rh is low im not sure what that will do to the stomata of your leaves and the transportation rate. If you can't get it up its going to be an issue,
What lights do you have sorry can't remember, wattage /distance.?
Hps/mh incourage transportation LED, not as much.
How much were they drinking in a day? Was the ppm /ec dropping as they were drinking or did the ec remain constant?

Hey Stone sorry to hear you are still having problems. As I am not using auto pots ill do my best with out experience. Do you have the bottom full of clay pebbles.? How high. Ive seen those used with soil but I don’t see why co co won't work. How much do you have in the pot? How deep did you bury clones?
Your ec, is that before or after you put in nutrients. If .4 with nutrients that's far too low. A plant that size i would have ppm to 1000 = what 1.45 ec im just guessing. Coco will drain minerals from your girl, she needs cal mag every feed.
As Nutty said calmag into water first. What size tank? Are you mixing in separate tank and refilling when 1/3 full. Ph 5.8 is your sweet spot in coco/hydro. Can you check the bag your coco came in to see if it was washed and buffered otherwise check ph of nutrients sitting in bottom of pot.
Now your rh is low im not sure what that will do to the stomata of your leaves and the transportation rate. If you can't get it up its going to be an issue,
What lights do you have sorry can't remember, wattage /distance.?
I guess you got this huh...read the thread bro. A lot of that stuff has already been addressed. My bad I didn’t mean to sound like a dick! Lol

Well I did read it every word, also 40 others this morning, after getting up at 3:30 to work on my girls.
You'll have to forgive me as I was in 6 motor cycle and 2 horrendous auto accidents and have been pronounced dead, so my memory is not as good as yours obviously.
I was asked to help so I tried. If you know whats what then you don't need a guy with 12 concussions asking silly questions. Let me know how it goes.

I guess you got this huh...read the thread bro. A lot of that stuff has already been addressed. My bad I didn’t mean to sound like a dick! Lol
i tagged bill late in the post , i wouldn't say you sound like a dick at all , more cocky ,
cocky is overly confident, arrogant and boastful. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom