If you could smoke anywhere?

doopity

If you could smoke anywhere in the world, where would it be?

For me it would be in an air balloon over the Egyptian tombs and pyramids on a hot sunny day.

Re: If you could smoke anywhere..?

Horses chafe me....so I will say rafting thru the Amazon...at night!!

^ Undies in the rainforest? Tarzan never wore undies...

I would have to say I would love to smoke anywhere in the USA LEGALLY!!!!! :Rasta::cool::cheer:

mount everest would be awesome to smoke on, have no idea howd id get down, or up there

I would have to say out on the beach of some tropical island. Probably somewhere out in the Bahamas. I've been watching Shark Week all week on the Discovery Channel. The water looks crystal clear.

In the oval office. I'd sit in the executive chair and pass a fat ass blunt with Obama.

That would be smoking on the job.

I'd like to smoke on an airline flight, or at the very least, somewhere in the terminal. Going through all the long lines through security checkpoints kinda drain the buzz by the time you have to board.

In the oval office. I'd sit in the executive chair and pass a fat ass blunt with Obama.

If you're going that far, why not in the Drug Czar's chair or better yet during the toast at John Walter's retirement party ;)

I would have to say out on the beach of some tropical island. Probably somewhere out in the Bahamas. I've been watching Shark Week all week on the Discovery Channel. The water looks crystal clear.

Sounds perfect.Shark week rules!:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom