I'm Back 420 Fam!

captainhowdy

Hello 420 fam!!! :ciao:

So I made a new cabinet and im excited to share some pics and updates of my new grow with y'all! I have made a ton of changes (New cabinet and equipment and I have switched to LED from MH/HPS)

I have about 10 plants in approximately the third week of veg. I recently transferred them into 1 gallon smart pots from their solo cups. Three of the plants are bag seeds from some killer Gelato I recieved and the rest are random seeds I had saved (can't remember for the life of me what strain but I wouldn't keep seeds unless I enjoyed the strain)

15734950752545885721744054930125.jpg

They're doing great right now vegging under my 1000W LED - triple chip (15w/) light.

Because I am using bag seeds I am growing these ten and hoping to get 6 females to flower in 5 gallon smart pots.

Anyway be sure to keep an eye out for my new grow journal in the near future.

Stay high my friends. :passitleft:

-The Captain

Welcome Captainhowdy back to 420 magazine. I see you’ve been here since 2013 , wished I’d found 420 that far back .
That's how long it's been since I've had a grow going. Check out my old first journal. Learned a lot back then.

That's how long it's been since I've had a grow going. Check out my old first journal. Learned a lot back then.
Checked out your crown royal grow . @Emilya is still taking care of growers !

Hello 420 fam!!! :ciao:

So I made a new cabinet and im excited to share some pics and updates of my new grow with y'all! I have made a ton of changes (New cabinet and equipment and I have switched to LED from MH/HPS)

I have about 10 plants in approximately the third week of veg. I recently transferred them into 1 gallon smart pots from their solo cups. Three of the plants are bag seeds from some killer Gelato I recieved and the rest are random seeds I had saved (can't remember for the life of me what strain but I wouldn't keep seeds unless I enjoyed the strain)

15734950752545885721744054930125.jpg

They're doing great right now vegging under my 1000W LED - triple chip (15w/) light.

Because I am using bag seeds I am growing these ten and hoping to get 6 females to flower in 5 gallon smart pots.

Anyway be sure to keep an eye out for my new grow journal in the near future.

Stay high my friends. :passitleft:

-The Captain
Will do Captn!

What up, I'm in the same exact boat as you, switch from MH to LED, your's are looking healthy, I'm also a long Time 420 member, very old, haha..I'll be following you're thread

Back
Top Bottom