Back for good

Silverfox125

Hello 420mag fam. due to some unforeseen circumstances i had to get off here for a while and stop growing for safety reasons.

My state has finally allowed us to go legal and grow our own cannabis. Super excited to dust off my old seed lines and see what fun we can have. I still have seeds from my first seed run and can’t wait to see what they produce.

Can’t wait to reconnect with some old mates and meet some new ones.

For those of you i haven’t been fortunate enough to cross paths with, I’m silverfox and my passion is the older strains and keeping lineages going. i’m super excited to be back and will be working on setting up a grow space in my garage but it will take some time as i want to frame and insulate everything to avoid headaches down the line.

Always learning and loving

Silver

:welcome:back @Silverfox125 congrats on the legality. I have been having a grand old time since Canada became legal. Good luck with the build. How did the Stardawg & Blueberry turn out?

Hello 420mag fam. due to some unforeseen circumstances i had to get off here for a while and stop growing for safety reasons.

My state has finally allowed us to go legal and grow our own cannabis. Super excited to dust off my old seed lines and see what fun we can have. I still have seeds from my first seed run and can’t wait to see what they produce.

For those of you i haven’t been fortunate enough to cross paths with, I’m silverfox and my passion is the older strains and keeping lineages going. i’m super excited to be back and will be working on setting up a grow space in my garage but it will take some time as i want to frame and insulate everything to avoid headaches down the line.

Silver
:welcome: back. So good to read you are legal in your home state. We need the rest of the states to get on the program now!
Have fun!

Welcome back to 420 :welcome: congrats on becoming legal 👌 will you be dusting off you old grow gear aswell or starting fresh? I see you was using CMH or something before ✌️

:welcome:back @Silverfox125 congrats on the legality. I have been having a grand old time since Canada became legal. Good luck with the build. How did the Stardawg & Blueberry turn out?
The blueberry stardawg grow was great. I’m currently trying to figure out what i’ll want to throw in the tent when i get the room all together. I did an inventory and check on all my seeds and they all still look great. I figured the first grow will be nothing special so i can dial in the environment. I have a few seeds of flow from Bohdi i’m pretty excited to pop once i’m confident they will thrive.

Thanks for all the welcome messages

Welcome back to 420 :welcome: congrats on becoming legal 👌 will you be dusting off you old grow gear aswell or starting fresh? I see you was using CMH or something before ✌️
Great question. I was originally using Mh/HPS but have converted over to LED. i kept all my stuff except the tent so that will be the only new item i’ll have to purchase

Silver
Welcome back to the @420 Magazine family @Silverfox125. Do you grow landrace strains? I’m a big Sativa lover myself. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome:

Great question. I was originally using Mh/HPS but have converted over to LED. i kept all my stuff except the tent so that will be the only new item i’ll have to purchase
Nice, I tried MH once and thought nope 🤣 don't know how you guys done it. Yeah my tent has only lasted a few grows I'll be spending out next time.
Happy growing!

Welcome back to the @420 Magazine family @Silverfox125. Do you grow landrace strains? I’m a big Sativa lover myself. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome:
I definitely want to try some land race stuff!! I have not had the opportunity yet. I’m with you on the sativas. I love those old true sativas with no ceiling.:ganjamon:

I'm new to the forum so I probably never met you online so...Hello!!🙂

Old School seeds did you say? I've been looking for some of the older strains like ChemD, Trainwreck, Jack Herer, etc. Some seed banks say they have the strain but it is a watered down version from so many crosses.
some of my oldest stuff are some cheese seeds i got in a trade years ago. i have some NL #5 seeds that i trust the source on. I made crosses with a S1 of blueberry i got from DJ short he called first light. i’m super excited to see what got passed on because that smoke was super sour berry flavors. My passion though is the terrible funky skunky stuff that just smells terrible but in the best way 😂

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Silverfox125

When will you be ready to start growing?
What type of growing do you enjoy?

A lot has changed in recent years.
Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Silverfox125

When will you be ready to start growing?
What type of growing do you enjoy?

A lot has changed in recent years.
Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
I’m hoping to start in the coming months. due to space limitations (5 kids) I’ll have to grow in the garage. before i start i want to build a structure to help fight the temperature fluctuations as well as setup everything the way i wish i would have my first couple set ups. trying to learn in my old age to slow down and do it right from the beginning to avoid headaches in the future. I’m not sure what seeds i’ll pop first but i will keep you all posted when i start a journal.

thank you all for the warm welcome back home :Namaste:

Welcome back!

trying to learn in my old age to slow down and do it right from the beginning to avoid headaches in the future

This is probably the best thing about being older I can think of. I have much more patience and am much more thoughtful and deliberate. Measure twice, cut once stuff. I still manage to jump the gun often though lol

After a lot of back and forth on what to do for a grow space we have come up with the idea to just run a small 2x4 in the basement to avoid me building a custom building inside the garage to grow in.

I just ordered all my stuff and can’t wait to get a journal going again!

of course i used sponsor @VIVOSUN for all my needs except the lights which i already have :Namaste:

IMG_1524.jpeg
IMG_1523.jpeg

Won’t be long now. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom