I'm Back and I'm Going Big

Valhalla88

Hey everyone...sorry for the absenteeism...my friend from Cali pulled me off the path and I got lost...some cool people but not my people...I hope I don't have any probs with pictures or anything...I was quite upset about that but have had time too cool off...now I first and foremost want to start with big shout outs to those of you that helped me through the most difficult situations...and by not even knowing me...so I'm starting this with announcing that a completed stranger to me lost their home and grow space..so the moved in with the inlaws...fun right ? not really...cool enough to give them somewhere too go but not to grow and get back on their feet so i offered to co-op...they accepted and we are going to go hard... anyway enough about random acts of kindness and karma...
I'm Growing...right now I have a DNA LS (yes again..it was so nice I had to order again) But let ME do this right...can some one help me pull like whole files from my current grow (diff site to here ...then help me edit them without the feedback or comments...)
if not i guess Ill have toi do alot of copy and pasting!
Roseman...where are you Brother...I went to Dwc and its amazing!:thanks:

Re: I'm Back and I'm going big..

So this is whats growing right now...DNA lemon Skunk...she is in FF ocean forest...she is going to be the mother plant...keep her vegging...Blue widow and maui waui...I also have some babies and seed going and a attempt to clone with aero tub and misters....
so to the babies...a variety of Kushes...OG#18 and the OG kush Reserva privada..Violator and vanilla kush, Sweet tooth...Barneys Farm......then G13 pineapple express...I have the above mentioned soaking in the hydrfarm greenhouse in paper towels with heating pad...after 24 hours some cracked with points and tails but not the long tap root i'm looking for...i'll check them again for the millionth time...not good with seeds but even worse with clones...so.....any questions comments or concerns fire away! Btw I up rooted the cali hash plant like 12 days ago rinsed her roots and put her in a 5 gallon dwc bucket she had a two inch root hanging out the bottom...12 days later it is unbelievable...the first 24 hour s were amazing ...pics to follow!...

okay now i will work on getting pics up and I want your opinion ...should I keep one journal even though I have four stages going on or should I keep them seperate to keep things seperate and streamlined????up to you also ...I have 5 G13 pineapple express that are still in the vial...I haven't been doing that well with germination...here is my method and equipment ...
1 hydrofarm with heated seedling mat...and a heat pad from walgreens under that...reason for two is I have to keep the central air around 70 -72 degrees F...so I can keep my tent cool which contains a rigged lab ...the buckets I'm waiting for plants to catch up.....here comes pics and my written updates...we can sort out how you the reader, the friend and protector of The plant!

and now some lemon skunk pics...you all remember round 1 with her right well this is from that same batch ...from seed....I will finish the round 1 with some bud shots ...I pulled 2.5 zips off each plant...tasty tight dense super stoney buds...anyway here she is ...star...(5 point growth going)...hmmm maybe they have to go to the gallery first???? brb!

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

maui_waui.jpg

Hello again I am stopping by to say how excited I am about this grow all strains are doing wondefull...its just amazing watching this plant develop...I do not think I would ever get tired of sharing my life with these plants...I am going to start studying and believe I will make a photron type device for MOTHERS only and keep my favorite strains and then of course more studies on hash oil and only after more studies of studies for cross pollinating new strains!

Sorry to hear you are leaving but, usually, when a person doesn't post in their own journal for almost a Month and a half, people stop coming!

Hopefully, you will go on to do the studies you talked about... best of luck to you my friend... keep up the good fight!

This spot doesn't give much feedback or when I need help for example one member a moderator happy kitty has been the only factor in acknowledging my presence here I guess I dont feel like I'm apart of this community...so goodbye

Sorry things didn't work out for you here, good luck to you in your future.

I am moving this to abandoned journals.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom