I'm new to this whole forum and I need help

YoshiTokes420

Ive done a lot of research and reading. This is my first grow and you can only do so much research before you gotta just do it right. I was hoping to get some feedback from some of you experienced growers. The seeds are from a legit seed bank, feminized green crack. Ready gro moisture and I have been watering with distilled water with cal mag. I have them under a 400w my bulb. My temps and humidity stays consistent but I've been raising my light a bit. I believe it was a bit to close. Today is day 11 from the time I dropped them in the cup of water to start germination. I did start then under a few CFLs but I had a late bloomer so she is under the CFLs but all 3 I germinated have sprouted. Any help is appreciated, I'm sorry if this is beating a dead horse but it seems like I have tiny tiny white specs. I have not seen any bugs on the bottom side but they are very faint. One leaf is like stubby and weird. I'm trying to figure out how I add a picture. Help on that please. A picture is worth a thousand words right.

1499lwm.jpg

2mwz0xj.jpg

ixgjt3.jpg

1zqdm9t.jpg

1z516iq.jpg

dmfxhc.jpg

2dmi5oz.jpg

28thxxf.jpg

Welcome, Yoshi. You're in the right place.
I posted while you were posting pics, so what I wrote is off base.

I don't see any white spots. They look healthy to me.

Good luck with rest of grow. If you create a journal in the Grow Room you'll have plenty of help all through grow.

The white specs I'm seeing are what you see in those photos. Its almost like hairs but I think I just don't want it to be mites lol thank you. I guess I need a magnifying glass and I'll def grab something asap. How do I prevent the problem, what could have caused it.

You don't have mites. The tiny hairs are trichomes. They cover the whole plant, but ones on leaves and stems are so small you have to look really hard to see them.

I grew bag seeds just to kind of go through the motions but threw them out when I saw the pollen sacs. I didn't want to contaminate my room. They def didn't look anything like this, I'm excited. Thanks again man, better safe than sorry right.

Ok thank you. Anyone know why that leaf is like that?

I don't see anything to be concerned about. Lights being too close would cause leaf curl, so that wasn't problem.

A lot of weird things happen in seedling stage. Leaves will be uneven, different sizes. As long as the first few sets of leaves are functional your plant will do fine.

Back
Top Bottom