I'm Shelly and new to 420

No problem Shelly! Happy to help. I would also like to add, you can check out the sponsors here, and click on one of the "seedbanks", and find hundreds of different strains. Even if a person grows or not, they can use the toolbars on the sites to find out what strain, has what effect, medical use, flavor, and aroma.

Have a Goodin'!

Oh, that's perfect! ,Great advice!

Holy crap you stepped into a party didn't you @Shelly Uhrmacher ! There's pretty much nothing someone here hasn't figured out and given everyone else the skinny on, and everyone loves to share! Honestly just being here and talking with people about such a awesome topic as growing big buds of weed is uplifting, fun, amazing therapy in itself for me. You'll find the perfect strain for your needs in no time! Cheers, luck to your grow whatever it ends up being! :yahoo:

Holy crap you stepped into a party didn't you @Shelly Uhrmacher ! There's pretty much nothing someone here hasn't figured out and given everyone else the skinny on, and everyone loves to share! Honestly just being here and talking with people about such a awesome topic as growing big buds of weed is uplifting, fun, amazing therapy in itself for me. You'll find the perfect strain for your needs in no time! Cheers, luck to your grow whatever it ends up being! :yahoo:

No, there is so much to learn. Can't even decide on the seed venders or even what strains???
I was struggling with a couple different vendors and 10 or 20 strains and finally you have to just make a decision and live with it.

I was struggling with a couple different vendors and 10 or 20 strains and finally you have to just make a decision and live with it.

That's it, no dipping your big toe in the water first, pick a seed and dive in. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom