I'm Shelly and new to 420

Hi Shelly, check out this thread.

Welcome! Personally, I like Sativa strains more than anything. They tend to make me more energetic, happy/talkative, creative, and positive without anxiety or paranoia. I also look for strains with medium levels of CBD for aches and pains, but ultimately, that's a personal preference. I am a bit of a weed snob though, so my standards are pretty peculiar! Ha! ;)

:peace::peace:so, I have a lot of Qs and need some As please. What strains are good for .. depression, anxiety, arthritis and general aches & pains. I don't want to be paranoid or past out or tripping or major munchies. What is the recommendation????
:welcome: to :420: Shelly:passitleft:...For aches and pains I use my Liberty Haze 60% sativa 25%+ THC 1.3% CBD....depression and anxiety I'm hoping my White Widow helps there...mild PTSD myself...otherwise my OG works good too :lot-o-toke:

Welcome! Personally, I like Sativa strains more than anything. They tend to make me more energetic, happy/talkative, creative, and positive without anxiety or paranoia. I also look for strains with medium levels of CBD for aches and pains, but ultimately, that's a personal preference. I am a bit of a weed snob though, so my standards are pretty peculiar! Ha! ;)
Thanks Captain , that's just the sort of info I was looking for.

Thanks Captain , that's just the sort of info I was looking for.

No problem Shelly! Happy to help. I would also like to add, you can check out the sponsors here, and click on one of the "seedbanks", and find hundreds of different strains. Even if a person grows or not, they can use the toolbars on the sites to find out what strain, has what effect, medical use, flavor, and aroma.

Have a Goodin'!

Back
Top Bottom