I'm TMJ, I'm a grower virgin

I have a couple of different gorillas on the go atm
Shame we both have to stay anonymous on here.... i probably have enough old kit to set you up :rolleyes:

I have a couple of different gorillas on the go atm
Shame we both have to stay anonymous on here.... i probably have enough old kit to set you up :rolleyes:

Ah man! Someone else has said they'd send me gear if I send them an address different to my own. Not sure if that's rule breaking... But this community has been stupidly kind. I've only been here 24 hours

I've seen a couple of places purporting to have CW and harlequin but the ratio's and %'s aren't correct on CW and we know it's locked down pretty tight. Nunya's Hidrow looks good and there are some harlequin hybrids that might work.

Hey, @Nunyabiz , you thinking about growing Durban Poison for THCV? That's one you can get.

Ah man! Someone else has said they'd send me gear if I send them an address different to my own. Not sure if that's rule breaking... But this community has been stupidly kind. I've only been here 24 hours
Not rule breaking as far as I'm aware but we do have to be cautious... most people here are very generous, especially with advice and information. You have landed in the right place to get your first grow under your belt. Just please don't do what i did at the start and ignore all the advice lol

if I send them an address different to my own.

I think after you get 50 posts in you guys can communicate via PM

So post up some more TMJ-only 15 to go!

I've seen a couple of places purporting to have CW and harlequin but the ratio's and %'s aren't correct on CW and we know it's locked down pretty tight. Nunya's Hidrow looks good and there are some harlequin hybrids that might work.

Hey, @Nunyabiz , you thinking about growing Durban Poison for THCV? That's one you can get.
Pretty sure Durban Poison is only about .5 to up to 1% THCV plus it's a Sativa dominate which I dont like Sativas at all.
Although it appears that's the only way to get THCV is a predominantly sativa strain.
But I'd like to get one that's at least 3 to 5% THCV

Pretty sure Durban Poison is only about .5 to up to 1% THCV plus it's a Sativa dominate which I dont like Sativas at all.
Although it appears that's the only way to get THCV is a predominantly sativa strain.
But I'd like to get one that's at least 3 to 5% THCV

Everything I see is 1-4%, depending on the source.

Others include pineapple purps at 3% and Willie Nelson at >1%, both sativa's. Durban cheese and Skunk #1 are hybrids and have supposedly 1-2% each.

Hello buddy .

As a severe sufferer of anxiety and depression I have found the best strain to help me is Northern Lights, I find it helps me massively, even though it's a 100% indicator strain you can get great results by chopping a week early so that the high isn't that intense so working and smoking on the daily is therefore beneficial.

Everything I see is 1-4%, depending on the source.

Others include pineapple purps at 3% and Willie Nelson at >1%, both sativa's. Durban cheese and Skunk #1 are hybrids and have supposedly 1-2% each.

Yeah the Pineapple Purps and I believe the other one was Jack the Ripper were a couple I was looking at and they were around 3% I think.
And one called Black Beauty looks very promising because it's more to my liking since it's an indica and has 2 to 3% THCV

Yeah the Pineapple Purps and I believe the other one was Jack the Ripper were a couple I was looking at and they were around 3% I think.
And one called Black Beauty looks very promising because it's more to my liking since it's an indica and has 2 to 3% THCV

Yeah, Black Beauty is 3-4% or so - another not available anywhere and saved quite by chance. The guy has only given out a few clones. He has a load of them growing around his yard.

PS Black Beauty was almost lost to the "war on drugs". You probably knew that already, though.

Hi 420Mag,

My name is TMJ (initials. But I'm staying anon cause that's what the cool kids do right?)

I'm 24, live in the UK.

And as the title suggests, I've never grown before. Heck, I've only smoked a blunt or two in my life.

So, TMJ... Why would you wanna grow?

Well it falls down to my fiancée, 9 years ago she was diagnosed with anxiety & depression.

Now she's ended up with Fibro, rheumatoid arthritis & a bunch of other illnesses.

She's tried pot and it's helped her in subtle ways, of course this was recreationally and I'm wanting to test to see if this is something we could consider as better pain management and helping that anxiety to.

I've got a cheesecake auto I wish to grow right now as a cheap test to learn.
I'm going to be investing in a strain like Harlequin or Charlotte's Web. (just 2 medical strains I've read about).

My overall issue is that we have a wedding and holidays to pay off so I was hoping to do an extreme budget build while we test the water.

I've already met some of you in a thread over in FAQ. This is a decent community and 95% have been decent folks.

Thank you for reading my post.
:welcome: to :420: TMJ:passitleft:...Hope you find the info and help you need :thumb:

Not rule breaking as far as I'm aware but we do have to be cautious... most people here are very generous, especially with advice and information. You have landed in the right place to get your first grow under your belt. Just please don't do what i did at the start and ignore all the advice lol
I completely missed this!! Sorry!

I'd never ignore advice. I wouldn't ask if I wasn't willing to listen. I understand the importance of keeping ourselves safe in the UK.

Despite the fact police don't really chase personal use growers because of budget cuts... Doesn't mean we're safe though. So I get that.

I'm on here to learn about growing and so far I've learnt a fair bit.

I just can't wait to get stuck in to growing. Just gotta wait till the end of July as I'm away for a week.

Gives me time to get equipment I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom