I'm TMJ, I'm a grower virgin

TMJmedical

Hi 420Mag,

My name is TMJ (initials. But I'm staying anon cause that's what the cool kids do right?)

I'm 24, live in the UK.

And as the title suggests, I've never grown before. Heck, I've only smoked a blunt or two in my life.

So, TMJ... Why would you wanna grow?

Well it falls down to my fiancée, 9 years ago she was diagnosed with anxiety & depression.

Now she's ended up with Fibro, rheumatoid arthritis & a bunch of other illnesses.

She's tried pot and it's helped her in subtle ways, of course this was recreationally and I'm wanting to test to see if this is something we could consider as better pain management and helping that anxiety to.

I've got a cheesecake auto I wish to grow right now as a cheap test to learn.
I'm going to be investing in a strain like Harlequin or Charlotte's Web. (just 2 medical strains I've read about).

My overall issue is that we have a wedding and holidays to pay off so I was hoping to do an extreme budget build while we test the water.

I've already met some of you in a thread over in FAQ. This is a decent community and 95% have been decent folks.

Thank you for reading my post.

Welcome to 420!!!
If you have a very low budget, I suggest you check out our member @carcass. He has a really great budget grow going and be happens to be an awsome individual. He can show you what you can do on a shoestring budget.

Welcome to 420!!!
If you have a very low budget, I suggest you check out our member @carcass. He has a really great budget grow going and be happens to be an awsome individual. He can show you what you can do on a shoestring budget.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll get right on that recom. Thank you!

Glad to see you do the intro thing, TMJ.

SweetSue is a good member to get tips for medicine, how to make oils, caps, etc;...

Most seem to get the best results from a mixture of THC and CBD and often from mixing strains.

You have come to the right place. Good people here.

Welcome to 420!!!

I actually realised. Carcass competed on my post yesterday!

Glad to see you do the intro thing, TMJ.

SweetSue is a good member to get tips for medicine, how to make oils, caps, etc;...

Most seem to get the best results from a mixture of THC and CBD and often from mixing strains.

You have come to the right place. Good people here.

Hey bud,

Thanks for the welcome. I know you commented on my other post. Thanks for that too.

I'm hoping I can learn and grow along with you all (pardon the pun) aha

I actually realised. Carcass competed on my post yesterday!
Yup, he's super friendly and helpful so I'm not surprised at all. There is a link to his grow in his signature.

Hey, TMJ - Stop by my journal -Post #1 has all the materials listed for an inexpensive (cheap)
grow-it might at least give you some ideas of what you can do without a large outlay of cash.
Thanks for the kind words,VG-you made me blush...:)

Hey TMJ! Once you get familiarized with the site, start a journal, I’ll be sure to follow along. Don’t forget to throw in a @Backlipslide to notify me when you start it. Looking forward to see pictures as you progress :thumb:

I sure will do buddy. I'm away in the last week of July. So I'll be growing start of August. So right now I'm just researching and collecting parts to get ready

Hey, TMJ - Stop by my journal -Post #1 has all the materials listed for an inexpensive (cheap)
grow-it might at least give you some ideas of what you can do without a large outlay of cash.
Thanks for the kind words,VG-you made me blush...:)

I'm on it man! I appreciate you replying again.

Oh? How so? I thought it was a popular strain?
I believe it's like THE strain used by the Stanley Brothers for their CW Botanicals line of CBD oil so they are keeping the strain proprietary unless that's changed recently.

Like another strain I really want to try called Doug's Varin that's high in THCV
Only way to get that is to break in and steal it.

Eyy!

I'm new though. Looking for a budget setup to start.

Any advice on UK gear suppliers? Or is amazon and Ebay the way to go?
You might find some good bargins there but here are my favourite suppliers because I'm not on a very tight budget but their products/delivery/customer service is bang on

You might find some good bargins there but here are my favourite suppliers because I'm not on a very tight budget but their products/delivery/customer service is bang on

Thanks man, Ill have to check out your links and stuff soon. What you growing in your space?

Back
Top Bottom