In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit

Lanzas

420 Member
Hello :;):

I'm Looking For Someone To Share In An Adventure!

I'm 24 years old and i've been following this forum for some years now, i've learned some of stuff through here and finally i bought my 400w hps/mh setup. Still waiting the delivery to come and really impatient to start my grow :blunt: but at the same time hesitating that i will do something wrong ("in terms of safety"). Thats why i'm here to find some GrowBuddies and advices in this community
:420:

I will open a new thread in the Cabinet, Closet, & Grow Room Setup section when all my setup arrives.
:rollit:

Still don't know which method ill use with the NYC Diesel Strain.

It will be an awesome adventure, i hope.

See you later.

:thanks:

Best of luck on your new grow! :cheer:

Welcome Lanzas, make sure you let us know where you're posting so we can follow ya.

A grow journal is a better idea, in my humble opinion. It's perfectly fine to use it first as a setup journal before you actually pop a bean. Happens here every day. :)

greetings and welcome
luv me some tolkien
i second art and his idea of a grow journal
you will get much more attention
look forward to your works
take care and good fortune

Hello :;):

I'm Looking For Someone To Share In An Adventure!

I'm 24 years old and i've been following this forum for some years now, i've learned some of stuff through here and finally i bought my 400w hps/mh setup. Still waiting the delivery to come and really impatient to start my grow :blunt: but at the same time hesitating that i will do something wrong ("in terms of safety"). Thats why i'm here to find some GrowBuddies and advices in this community
:420:

I will open a new thread in the Cabinet, Closet, & Grow Room Setup section when all my setup arrives.
:rollit:

Still don't know which method ill use with the NYC Diesel Strain.

It will be an awesome adventure, i hope.

See you later.

:thanks:

Welcome to the 420 community Lanzas

Glad to see you are taking safety seriously, because it should be our top priority when it comes to growing. The best buds in the world mean nothing if your home burns down or your electrocuted. I have been an inside wireman with the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers) for a little over 20 years now and would be happy to assist you in any way possible to assure your grow set-up is set up safely.

I also agree with RTK just start it up as a journal, will make the transition over much easier from setting up to growing. That way people who are helping you will not have to re-find you once you start growing

Best of luck to you

Welcome to :420: Watch out for Oldergrower, he'll mother you to death over safety...and rightly so. :) Besides electrical safety and "keeping your yap shut about growing" safety, I'd like to stress my favorite tip...get a good fire extinguisher. Not one of the tiny POS ones you might see in an emergency vehicle. Get one large enough to take care of your worst nightmare, which is what it'll be if you ever need it. Good luck.

Hello everyone :high-five:

Thank you for the reply's , it's already an awesome adventure without even starting :laughtwo:

I will create a journal soon, just didn't had time yet, lot's of work... and unfortunately just half the setup got here yet :icon_roll.

OlderGrower, i will surely pm you for some advices :laugh: I'm already having trouble with my in-lane fan because after buying i found out it didn't had the cord and that i will have to do it myself xD but don't worry, I'm handy and fast learner. And some other questions about best way to isolate the cords, etc... i will get to you soon :high-five:

:thumb:

Rifleman, great idea, gonna get one tomorrow, never too safe xD.

I will update you all once I get more information :thanks:

Keep safe !

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom