Hola guys I'm Sjaakie a newborn grower in the house

mattie420

Hello Friends,

My name is Sjaak.
Sinds a few months i'm a newborn grower...Becauce i'm Dutch i always had the possibility to go to the coffeeshop to score some weed.
But usually its not the best quality and pretty expensive though!
So when Covid19 hit the world and the world went in lockdown i decited to build myself a growroom in a leftover space in my appartment. Than i bought 4 qb's, a filter/ fan and gave it a go...:blunt:

hope to share some great adventures here on the forum

Sheers Sjaakie

Cheers and welcome to :420:

Have you started up a grow journal yet?
What are you planning on growing?

Thanks!!!
Yeah i just started my first journal!...https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/sjaakies-wedding-gelato-clones.486420/unread
Curently i have 18 wedding gelato clones under the qb's

Cheers Sjaakie:ganjamon:

Am i also aloud to put a report of my guerrilla grow in the grow journals?...or is it just indoor/backyard grow on 420mag?
got something nice going on here:yummy:
:ganjamon:
It's all about growing, so absolutely! Theres plenty of indoor and outdoor grow journals, its highly encouraged

Becauce it's a Rainy Saturday in Dutchieland, it's the perfect time to make some serious edibles
1593883267650.png

i proceces al the small sugarleafs and fluffy stuff into thc butter...
IMG_0598.jpg

than i made coociedough, brownie batter and almondcake batter all with a mixture of normal butter and some thc butter
IMG_0599.jpg

so the actual baking could start!...

IMG_0601.jpg
IMG_0602.jpg
IMG_0603.jpg

will have a good taste tonight......

Cheers :ganjamon:

Hello and welcome mattie! :passitleft: Those look delicious! Cookie dough, almond cake and brownies all mixed? How decadent! . I make cocoanut cannabis oil. Can you use that in this recipe? What do you call them? Ive got a gelato outdoors and one indoors as well. Stay safe and stay stoned

Hello and welcome mattie! :passitleft: Those look delicious! Cookie dough, almond cake and brownies all mixed? How decadent! . I make cocoanut cannabis oil. Can you use that in this recipe? What do you call them? Ive got a gelato outdoors and one indoors as well. Stay safe and stay stoned
Thanks Bro!...they were absolutely the bom!!...no i made the cake up in layers like a classic french tartelette au chocolat
so a thin layer of cookiedough first than a layer of browniebatter with some crumbles of oreocookies, than i toped it off with some almond madelaine batter :thumb:

For sure you can make this with your oil as well!! it will be even more delicious with the touch of coconut in it :ganjamon:
if you would like to have the recepe just let me know! ill be more than happy to share the knowledge and spread the stoke:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom