Indian Weed

I would love to be able to breed with this plant but its just not a smart thing, im not saying it cant be done but this is where I was saying a true strain from a breeder is more valuable to one is all.

:D

You can "square" a beauty like that, 99% is pretty close...

My opinion is that i would rather not smoke at all then to support that bogus ass weed that compromises are goal to legalize real proven medically sound medicine .Nothing but love just my opinion.:peace:

If you're gonna grow why not considering some better seeds?

I would love to be able to breed with this plant but its just not a smart thing, im not saying it cant be done but this is where I was saying a true strain from a breeder is more valuable to one is all.

:D

You can keep that plant stable in seed 2 ways. Take clones, grow out a mother and at the same time treat another clone with colloidal silver to create a hermaphrodite, seed the mother with the hermaphrodite and you will have all female seed.

The other way is to square her with another strain. Keep the mother alive through clones. Grow out a male and allow the mother or a clone bud (you must keep her alive through this process with clones of clones) and seed it with the male. Take that seed and grow a male and seed a clone... now you have 50/50 again and you have 25/75 the next .1/99.9 While you can not breed out the other strain this way you can get pretty close

Hey folks, this is some weed that I got today. This is about 200 grams I think and it cost me $2. I want some expert opinions on this... I know this stuff is nothing compared to what you folks have happening around here. My intention is to take this and make it better by growing some of my own plants...
IMG018_-_Copy.jpg

Do you even have any idea how heavy 200 grams is? That tiny packet is barely 10 grams.

I personally like the idea of growing from bagseed. It is a big pain, but can be rewarding and probably the closest I can get right now to some true landrace genetics.
I did a recent grow with 13 plants from bagseed. 8 were males. right off the bat. I selected the best one to collect pollen. 3 weeks into flower, 4 of the 5 girls went herm :-( The remaining one, however is a beauty - will kick you in the butt and in the head and smells like juicy fruit gum with a slight hint of camphor. She'll be in my garden for awhile to come and plan on cubing. I know the male and female I crossed are siblings because they had the same subtle leaf mutation.

Hey folks, this is some weed that I got today. This is about 200 grams I think and it cost me $2. I want some expert opinions on this... I know this stuff is nothing compared to what you folks have happening around here. My intention is to take this and make it better by growing some of my own plants...
IMG018_-_Copy.jpg

Hey i'm in India too. And i started growing the seeds found from a similar stuff show in ur picture.

hey there ..I've grown some seedlings from similar kind of bag of weed which you have posted here(i mean bag seed) here are some pics... 15 days old seedlings

hey there ..I've grown some seedlings from similar kind of bag of weed which you have posted here(i mean bag seed) here are some pics... 15 days old seedlings

I've smoked some compressed bud from a brick before. It was some bunk sh** but anyways i found a tiger striped seed in the mix so i grew it and it was potent as hell! A little piece stunk up the whole apartment.. Every weed has potential it just depends how its grown. I say do it..u might be pleasantly surprised.

Back
Top Bottom