Indie Grower's First Ever Grow In Closet: White Widow Auto In Regular Garden Soil, 50W LED Bulb, Advice Always Appreciated

Step 1: Mix water and a bit of hydrogen peroxide in a bucket: You will need a bucket or a glass to mix Hydrogen Peroxide with water. ...
Step 2: Spray the mixed liquid on soil: You can use sprayer device to spray the liquid to the soil.

Otherwise :
How To Sterilize Soil & Organic Potting

This is only for your old soil.
It kills good and bad. So, the soil will be just as coco, no nutrients.

I just called a pal and he has some plain soil which I will pick tomorrow morning. It's 1AM here, so treating old soil right now seems tough.

Just water it with peroxide... Let it dry out and in the morning.. Now this is the tricky part.... You need to get the girl out, with all her roots and mix the soil in pot

Just water it with peroxide... Let it dry out and in the morning.. Now this is the tricky part.... You need to get the girl out, with all her roots and mix the soil in pot

This is tricky indeed. This will surely stress this little kid.

@AngryBird Like everyday, I checked Bliss is the morning to see her one leaf drooping badly as if it wants water but rest were not. Also one of her cotyledons have turned yellow and wants to fall down.

I must do something immediately!

I am ready with me stuff, I have 5 kgs of soil (not good quality, it has clay in it), peroxide 3% and a sprayer.

Now how much peroxide should I put in water? And how much plain soil should I mix in the pot?

Thanks

First relaaax :)
Like changing pot...
Place your hand over pot with stem between two fingers turn upside down (careful with falling soil) try to get pot of plant..

First relaaax :)
Like changing pot...
Place your hand over pot with stem between two fingers turn upside down (careful with falling soil) try to get pot of plant..

She's right now planted in her final pot. I will first scoop out soil from corners of the pot, without disturbing her root system and will mix it with the new soil, then I will place my hand around the base of the plant, letting loose soil fall off the roots and then I will re-plant it in the mixed soil. Should I go this way? I am planning to mix at least 40% new soil to bring down Nitrogen and other nutrients in the pot.

Back
Top Bottom