Indoor AMS Fem Stealth Grow

tomeh

In this grow i'm growing the anti mold strain from greenhouse seeds. I purchased a 5 pack of feminized seeds for quite a cheap price. This is my second attempt at growing and its working this time around because its not during the ridiculous heat of summer.

seeds24.JPG

Light: 130w fluro
Strain: AMS feminized
Soil: Yates Premium potting mix
Indoor
Pot size: 4.5L

P170610_16_31.JPG

The grow got off to a rocky start which was entirely my fault, nute burn was apparent and only one of the two plants recovered from it. After 3 weeks of stunted growth one took off, i removed the other one. I will show the progression of the growing starting from sprouts up until today.

7th of may
7th5th.JPG

17th of may - barely any growth
shec.jpg

3rd of June - starting to recover
3erd.jpg

6th of June
6th.JPG

9th of June
9th.JPG

11th of June
ereventh.jpg

13th of June
13th.JPG

15th of June
15th_.JPG

17th of June - about 16cm tall
17th.JPG

17thside.JPG

Update!

The low stress training has been going well and i took 2 clones which are also doing well. I have also found female pre-flowers which is good news :)

bigtimelol.jpg

lickme.JPG

This is what we want to see

ohhhbabe.JPG

Take it easy all

Update!

The low stress training has been going well and i took 2 clones which are also doing well. I have also found female pre-flowers which is good news :)

bigtimelol.jpg

lickme.JPG

This is what we want to see

ohhhbabe.JPG

Take it easy all

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::welldone:

very nice indeed!

I like your style...train 'em hard and early. I'm no expert, but the stuff I'm growing seems to thrive on my "abuse". Check out my journal to see pics of how I'm reigning in some tall ladies during flowering that I neglected to LST during veg, and the contrasting pics of how I'm beating their young daughters into submission now.

Looks like your girl is going to be a pleasure to watch during flowering...I'm in.

I like your style...train 'em hard and early. I'm no expert, but the stuff I'm growing seems to thrive on my "abuse". Check out my journal to see pics of how I'm reigning in some tall ladies during flowering that I neglected to LST during veg, and the contrasting pics of how I'm beating their young daughters into submission now.

Looks like your girl is going to be a pleasure to watch during flowering...I'm in.

Haha sounds like fun
Yeh abuse toughens em up alright
Ide love to see an outdoor monster that was lst'd
maybe an idea for a future grow

Ide love to see an outdoor monster that was lst'd
maybe an idea for a future grow

Hell yeah.

If only I had a bigger yard, or a tremendous fence...or if the houses here just weren't so close to each other. I have one more plant than my indoor setup can accommodate right now, and I wish I could just throw it outside to see what happens. Experimentation is one of the most fun parts of growing.

:peace:

The clones are rooted and i have started flowering, i know i wont get much bud off them but the plan is to use them for seeds :)

Here she is a few days ago
P120710_12_05.JPG

P120710_12_05_01_.JPG

Here is the clone with its roots
P130710_11_42.JPG

And here are some pics of the bending
P120710_12_06.JPG

P120710_12_05_02_.JPG

You and GG are probably are LST experts, GG is prob a dominatrix she ties down so much stuff lol. Either way looking great man, you said you are seeding the clones? What are you crossing it with/ what male are you using?

SG

Ahhhh i finally took my finger out and dug up my good camera :)

She is doing fine, getting a bit stinky though.
Here are todays pics:

DSCF00299.JPG

DSCF003213.JPG

DSCF00308.JPG

DSCF00318.JPG

Both the clones rooted which is great, but due to my local laws 2 plants is the limit. Here are the second clones roots before i exposed of her:

P150710_12_36.JPG

Here are some female hairs :)

DSCF00403.JPG

You and GG are probably are LST experts, GG is prob a dominatrix she ties down so much stuff lol. Either way looking great man, you said you are seeding the clones? What are you crossing it with/ what male are you using?

SG

I will attempt to induce her into a hermie, key word being attempt.
Apparently if you leave a female plant long enough, i think somewhere in the range of 2 weeks after you should have harvested, the plant will grow pollen sacs and pollinate itself. I will research into that a bit more unless anyone has some good suggestions. Thanks for the support have a good one :grinjoint:

I will attempt to induce her into a hermie, key word being attempt.
Apparently if you leave a female plant long enough, i think somewhere in the range of 2 weeks after you should have harvested, the plant will grow pollen sacs and pollinate itself. I will research into that a bit more unless anyone has some good suggestions. Thanks for the support have a good one :grinjoint:

I thought if the plant hermied it will always be hermie seeds?

SG

Back
Top Bottom