Input needed for a 4x4

Explorer96

Long time lurker. I have a 4x4 area. I am looking at the Marshydro Relector series in particular. Would (2) 144 reflectors or (3) 96 reflectors suit me best for my size ? Reading thru various threads seems to point to the latter. Smaller units spread out to optimize lighting. I would actually be getting the same amount of panels and LED'S for about $50 cheaper. But my positioning of panels would be flexible with 3 instead of 2. Any comments would be appreciated.

You get more point sources of light, which should decreased shaded areas. I would shoot for at least 50 watts per square foot of space, you are going to fall a bit short.

:circle-of-love:Hi Explorer, I advise 2pcs Reflector144. Reflector144 will cover 2'x4' while Reflector96 covers 2'x3'. 2pcs Reflector144 will cover well 4'x4' and is enough for the area.:circle-of-love:

I just went through this decision, and after endless research selected 2 Reflector144 for my 4x4' tent.

The two long, large fixtures give perfectly even illumination in a tent, and offer the best bang for the buck for cool-running 5W LEDs. I am thrilled.

PS: That's a Mars Hydro tent too. :high-five:

Happy growing! :Namaste:
20160508_014828.jpg
Happy growing!

New babies...i like them:cheer: they always bring us joy:circle-of-love:
I just went through this decision, and after endless research selected 2 Reflector144 for my 4x4' tent.

The two long, large fixtures give perfectly even illumination in a tent, and offer the best bang for the buck for cool-running 5W LEDs. I am thrilled.

PS: That's a Mars Hydro tent too. :high-five:

Happy growing! :Namaste:
20160508_014828.jpg
Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom