Need best LED light solution for a 4x4

TommyPickles

Hey guys wanted to know which light would work best for a 4x4 flowering. I was thinking of going with MARS reflector 196 but I'm second guessing that it won't be enough for 8 pots.

:circle-of-love:hi TommyPickles,Reflector 192 can cover 4'x4' growing space,draw power around 387w.:high-five:
If your plants are big size,you can check out the Mars II 1200,coverage 4'x4',the draw power around 489w.:high-five:
And from this saturday,we will have Big Sale on our official website,you can check later.If you need to know anything more,you can also send email to sales18@lgledsolutions.com:high-five:
Hey guys wanted to know which light would work best for a 4x4 flowering. I was thinking of going with MARS reflector 196 but I'm second guessing that it won't be enough for 8 pots.

Guys im looking at citizen Cob led the clu048-1212 3500k how many leds should I use for a 4x4. I know they run 50w but should go for 16 for a 4x4 or that's too much.

Well, assuming you plan to fill your tent with plants (and why wouldn't you, lol?)... That's 16 square feet to illuminate. If you had the best LED panels on the market, you would probably want at least 560 watts (actual wattage, not some theoretical number that a company's marketing department thought would look good in the ads :icon_roll ). And, for best results, 800 watts would be a nice target (especially if going with a high-quality setup, IOW, COBs).

Guys im looking at citizen Cob led the clu048-1212 3500k how many leds should I use for a 4x4. I know they run 50w but should go for 16 for a 4x4 or that's too much.

I've read it enough that I believe it, lol: One COB consuming 50 watts for each square foot. So 16 in a 4'x4' tent. You ought to be able to flower pretty much any strain under that lighting. You'll also have evenly lit your entire grow space. And I don't expect you'd have too many shadows, because the light will be coming from many angles.

You could get by with less during the vegetative phase, if electricity bills are a concern.

Watch out for sponsored content!!!

The lights listed are not even powerful enough to saturate a 3x3 tent with enough light for properly flowering cannabis...

Agreed. None of those are enough for a 4x4. I have the MaxBloom x4 and it's a great light but I have another 300+Watts of quantum style boards to fill the 4x4 tent up.

Boards, cobs, and strip lights (with good diodes) are all better options for maximizing your light coverage.

Led grower lights depot has some great quantum boards. They are another awesome sponsor here. You can upgrade the boards to newer tech in the future and repair them if you need to. Otherwise you are at the mercy of whichever company you need to send your light back to for repair and then, no upgrades in the future.

They are good tech. My light paid for itself 10x over with my harvest numbers. Just something to think about.

Back
Top Bottom