Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold

very tasty looking, looking foward to seeing your Pure Gold!
Keep up the great growin' :bong: :peace:

Thanks man, sorry but the pure gold freebie was killed when i realized i needed more space for the others :( hope you follow anyway.

Aww man what a shame.. but of course I will be following along til' the end brother!
:peace: PEACE & Happy Growings :peace:

Todays pic

043_090309.jpg

Good work Insider it's a jungle in there! :yummy:

those are gonna be some fatty buds in a few weeks!

Good luck to you :peace:
Thanks Doctor Dread, yea i guess stretching is ending pretty soon and budding starts for real.

My pots take six days to dry out, think its too long and i might get problems with the soil having that long wet periods, so i put the oscillator blowing at the low part of plants to get some good airmovement down by the soil, dont know if it helps but ill see in a few days.

Todays pic, also captured a couple buds this time.

045_110309.jpg

bud1_110309.jpg

bud2_110309.jpg

damn, good job, keep it up buddy, posted new pix!

i am so fucking jelous

Your forest is looking mighty purty and looky the flowers!!!! Looks just lovely. Good luck you seem to be doing really good...

:thanks: all for your kind words.

Its been pretty straightforward a few weeks now, just feed them when thirsty and check that equipment works every now and then.

:thanks: all for your kind words.

Its been pretty straightforward a few weeks now, just feed them when thirsty and check that equipment works every now and then.

i know what you mean, now that i've gotten most of the problems fixed it's kinda easy to just sit back and add as needed:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom