Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold

looking great buddy! I'm here on vacation, actually got to go online and check up on stuff! lovin it, having a great time, but a little worried about my babies back home..... i hope they stay hidden and alive!

Hey Fox, good to have you here :)
Im very satisfied with the grow so far, they are in stretching phase right now 1-2weeks more and i think they gona start budding up.

Of course youre woorried, i know i would be. Crossing my fingers hoping everything runs smoothly in your hidden box.

:peace:

Hey the forest is looking good. Its always hard to sacrifice a plant. (I only euthanize when it is too ill to recover and I am great at recovering a sick baby, or its a boy) Now you know what that space can handle, If they are growing that well in a bunch think how lucious they would be if they had more room? I'll bet you could have 2 grow boxes totally filled with that bunch of ladies. They look beautiful. Nice job.

Hey fineas , yea now i know :) with 3-4 weeks veg 4 plants is enough in this tent.
Im gona use it as a veg tent from now on, building a room for flowering in a month or two.

Digesting the food they got yesterday :)
Got a new ballast and bulb today, justincase.
I figure i can buy a new setup for every grow and still save money compared to buying pot on the street, not that im going to but i think it could be good having spareparts ready.

Todays pic

039_050309.jpg

Still stretching, can see early signs of mg def on a big bang and a afghan, gona add some alg-a-mic (bio-bizz) next feed for those two.

Todays pic

040_060309.jpg

Question: I read that it is good to flush the plants every few weeks, does that mean a regular flush with 3 times pot size of water or simply watering with plain water for a week? When should i do this?

Thanks for the link Allglad. Yea short and stocky, i threw in the MH quite early, think thats what stopped the stretching.
Next grow i plan to use the MH from start.

I use only organic nutes and with that in mind i think ill just use plain water with a good runthrough.
Currently i water/feed apx every 6 days. When they come to the point they need water every 4 days or more ill start plain water every other watering.

The only time I have flushed a plant is when I burned them and harvest time.
Yea, been thinkin about it, remember from my first grow that i fed every watering, at the end some plants had severe lockouts. Thats why i gona try feeding every other time when they start drinking more.

My soil plants were fed every other watering.

Ive seen your buds man ;) this must be the way to go.
Would you start the every other watering now while they only need water every 6 days or so, or would you wait until they start drinking more?

I dont know what molasses are :)

Ive seen your buds man ;) this must be the way to go.
Would you start the every other watering now while they only need water every 6 days or so, or would you wait until they start drinking more?

I dont know what molasses are :)

You can start that at any time. The molasses you can get at the store look for the un sulfured molasses in the baking aisle.:grinjoint:

Pan4

You can start that at any time. The molasses you can get at the store look for the un sulfured molasses in the baking aisle.
Seems they dry out a bit quicker now, maybe two feeds and then ill go with the plan.
Ill look for the molasses next time i go shopping :) thanks Pan.

They are stretching in turns now, the shortest yesterday aint the shortest anymore :)

Todays pic

041_070309.jpg

damnit, ur garden looks good! i wish i wasn't such a noob about all this so i could have two great plants, tho mine are doing okay now

Thanks Fox
My first grow, 11 out of 18 germinated, seeds were good but i was impatient :) 5 out of 11 were females, 3 out of 5 smoked good due to severe nutrient lockout on 2 plants. All in all i got 3 good plants from 18 seeds :)
Just saying that if you get 1 good plant from 2 seeds youre doin great for a first time. A lot better than i did :)

thanks for the perspective buddy :)

No problem my friend, you are doin great and learning a great deal from the problems you had. Good thing they look better now.
Soon you gona have your own homemade nugs bro, nothing beats that :smokin:
And next time around you will have a hard time finding jars for all your bud :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom