Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold

Allglad Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold

Hey you are take'n so many pictures of those girls that I wonder if you have a rapid camera like they use for human models.

...so my question is...are u one of those photographers sleep'n with your models?

12hours sleep a day, wish i could sleep with them but somebodys gotta work right :)

The white widow in the back right hangs a bit from last pic, dont know why.

The one i flushed, i wonder if that soil ever gona be dry again? first time i had to flush a lady.

The other white widow has the first true leaves all yellowed, N defiency?

:peace:

Thanks CnstntGrdnr

Heres yesterdays update, gettin lazy :)

026_190209.jpg

Thanks Pan, hm yea busy :)
Now that plants got a bit bigger heat became an issue, dont understand why though.
Got rid of the 600w and put in a 400w instead, now i dont have to run the fan so hard, keeps my tent more silent. In the beginning the 600w worked so cool i thaught of puttin a 1000w in there :)

Heres todays pic, have done nothin to them exept for a little weak alg-a-mic shower.

027_200209.jpg

man, they look great, i can't imagine that i'll be there by the end of next week... absolutely nuts! but i am starting to get a bunch of 5 star leaves... :rollit:

very nice man

UntamedFox
Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold
very nice man

Thanks Fox :)

pan4gold49
Man Insider your garden is growing good.

Fantastic growth rates.

Pan4

You really think so, man im glad to hear that :) Thanks Pan, i was actually worried about the growthrate, seemed like they slowed down and i was thinkin i done something terribly wrong :)

Fat and Healthy:
Nothin much goin 12/12 impatiently waitin for flowers :)
Patience is our virtue and darn things better show some flowers here soon. They will, that's the beauty of patience as well. They look great. Flowers will come.

Thanks Cherma, They are showing sex now :) started 12/12 5 days ago so it was unexpected. As i remember from my first grow it was about 2 weeks before they showed anything. Could be a defect in my memory though :)

Heres todays pic, they are rising and shining again after yesterdays food and shower :)

029_220209.jpg

And heres three of them that i looked closer at, definitely showing sex, i know its feminized seeds but fun anyway.

fem12.jpg

fem22.jpg

fem31.jpg

i can't wait to use my feminized strawberry cough!!!!!!!! mine are going a bit slow tho :( don't know why, might be the light? you're looking good buddy! keep up the good work!

pretty sweet mate. my LST going good now. burned the crap out of her a few days ago but she's resilliant. can't wait to go to my flower cycle. probably wait about a week though.

you should check out the most recent pics of mine to see the difference in the growth LST makes. Gotta love the bush!!

UntamedFox

i can't wait to use my feminized strawberry cough!!!!!!!! mine are going a bit slow tho :( don't know why, might be the light? you're looking good buddy! keep up the good work!

Yea i guess its the difference in light, i vegged with 400wMH, there should be a difference, if there wasnt something would be wrong :) You are doin good with what you got of lights i think.

pan4gold49

Still looking good.

Pan4

Thanks Pan.

Allglad

Looks like your get'n a nice canopy there ...nice.

Thanks Allglad, yes until now they about same height, bet the white widows gona stretch more at a later point, im ready to twist and bend :)

BifterPower

pretty sweet mate. my LST going good now. burned the crap out of her a few days ago but she's resilliant. can't wait to go to my flower cycle. probably wait about a week though.

you should check out the most recent pics of mine to see the difference in the growth LST makes. Gotta love the bush!!

Thanks BifterPower, yea i checked your pics, looks pretty good the way you bent them, i probabbly have too later on, was goin for a non LST grow this time cause i got this little tent all filled up but i think ill have to bend the tallest ones.

Was in the growroom at lights on today and they didnt come on :( i dont have another 400wHPS so i had to do a superfast change of ballast and bulb, running the 600w now.
I moved the oscillator from over the reflector to between canopy and bulb, last time i checked i had about 25c in there but ill have to check it again in about an hour just to make sure.
The 400 was so easy to handle heat and humiditywise, this change gives me more worries but i think ill be able to make it work :) Dont wanna burn the babies.

Heres todays pic

030_230209.jpg

Allglad Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold

nice...how tall is the big bang?

I have not measured and they are asleep now, but i guess its 25-30cm, quite compact and startin to bush out.

Thanks fineas

Did a mistake today :( after the 400w went down and i put in the 600w i also replaced the timer.
Now for some reason the timer was on a random mode :( during night its been on and off for 1-2 hours at a time. How will this affect my 12/12, will it be like starting over from day 1 of 12/12?

Heres todays pic, they look tired, guessin it has to do with the light goin on and off all night :(

031_240209.jpg

Back
Top Bottom