Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold

Thanks Pan, no not gona worry, just gona do my best to make sure it doesnt happen again.

Still droopin a bit after the night with lights on and off, a bit better though.

Todays pic

032_250209.jpg

:peace:

damn, you are so darn far ahead of me. I wish i had the ability to use HPS lights :( posted new pix!

Dont worry bout that Fox, its your first grow and you gona get some buds man :)

They got food today beginning of week 2 in flower, Biobizz nutes, 1ml grow 2ml bloom 1ml topmax, Startin to get the hang of it again, feelin the potweight and that basic stuff :) bet they gona be happier in a few hours than they are on this pic.

033_260209.jpg

Been away for two and a half day, during that they stretched about 5cm :) love it.
I threw out the one i flushed earlier on, it didnt grow as it should and i needed the space, maybe ill have to let one more go to free up space. I see now i was far too optimistic thinkin id fit nine plants in a 80x80xm space, maybe woulda worked with 12/12 from seed but definitely not with over three weeks veg.

Todays pic

035_010309.jpg

Wow! looks like a forest in a box!

Yea it does :) too bad at least one more got to go, guess ill take one of the afghans out. That would leave me with 2 white widows 2 bigbangs and 2 afghans. Ordered a wallmounted oscillator, that will leave some more floorspace.

Growing and blooming on

Todays pic

037_030309.jpg

The one i took out a few days ago was stripped for leaves and dried two days, then i cut of the small flowers and dried them a few hours in a 45c oven. Got three pipes out of it :) Now its two months since i smoked last time and this stunted plant week and a half into flowering hit me harder than i would ever imagined :) now im counting days until harvest.

pan4gold49
Nice Insider.
Its good that you got some medicine.

Pan4

Yea i really needed it, relieved a lot of stress, work was a lot smoother and enjoyable the morning after. All the stupid stuff gathered in the head during two months just blew away :) like a fresh start with a smile on the face and lot of room for new input ;)

Foodtime today, they got 1ml/l grow, 2ml/l bloom and 1ml/l topmax (bio-bizz)

Todays pic

038_040309.jpg

First budpic :) not much but definitely a bud.

bud_040309.jpg

Back
Top Bottom