Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold

pan4gold49 Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold
Looking good Insider.
I like your journal good detail.

Pan4

Thanks Pan, guess im more carefull with the log than the plants :)

Allglad Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold
Mahalo's

yea u gotta nice grow go'n. I like those pots....and also the daddy of those pots (5 gal.).

Yea i am gona get 4 of the bigbrothers, want to try bigger bushes sometime.

fineas Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold
Hi Insider,
I see your babies today looking pretty good. An experienced grower once told me that any time you repot give the babies some b vitamins. I use Super Thrive. This is a stress helper and especially during repot because the amount of stress the roots go thru (in a human when you touch all the bowels like in OR they go into shock and dont work for a couple of days) Just for a parallel, plants get shocky when you touch their roots.
This is just what I do. Douse your babies with super thrive for one or 2 days before repot. They handle the stress better. I used this for years in my other gardening, but now I know this is good too for these plants too. Also it wont hurt them or shock them either.
Your babies are very nice and look great.. Good luck to you. I am anxious to see them grow up. They take a nice growth sput after they go into flowering, the first time I did the under lights I was amazed how tall they grew even with a little bending.

Hey fineas, didnt know that, thanks. Well i knew they get stressed but not that it could be minimized, good info.

:peace::peace::peace:

Over to the daily update :)

They was in 14/10 cycle now and next time light goes out they had it for 12h :) I wanna see some flowers fast!

Big bangs that i thought was gona be a dissapointment are commin good now.

Had to connent the carbonfilter today, smelling suspiciously good.
I now use 3 humidifiers with 9,5 litre tanks, havem all on slowest speed and they give 45% humidity, in darkhours theyre off and i still got about 45%.
I will take away one at a time durin flower, come week 5-6 or sumthin im gona go without them and have a Rh of 32% through the heaviest budding (following McBudz recomendations)

Ordered some PH up and down and a PH/EC meter. Ill try learnin that next grow.
My first grow i learned heatcontrol, this one is about Rh and next gona be the PH grow:)

Im gona flush one of the afghans that has some spotting on two leaves, ill do it asap when i get the chanse (after recomendation from McBudz hes a helpfull guy now aint he:), thanks McBudz

Thats about it ;) heres todays pic

023_160209.jpg

:peace:

Yea got 32% in the house, bad for veg but great for budding.
Swamp cooler huh, never heard of it, do you have to refill it, how often. See i bought three of these humidifiers only to be able to run on low and i only have to refill.. dont know yet theyre still half full :) think every 5 days or so.
Havem on timer so a weekend outa house is no problem maybe even a week in early stages when they dont need be watered often.

Ill google the swamp cooler

hey insider. just read your whole journal. lookin good. because of limited space i have 1 feminised white widow. she's 14 days now so should be almost exactly 1 week behind you. handy for me, i'll be following closely from now on.

keep it up mate!:nicethread:

hey insider. just read your whole journal. lookin good. because of limited space i have 1 feminised white widow. she's 14 days now so should be almost exactly 1 week behind you. handy for me, i'll be following closely from now on.

keep it up mate!:nicethread:

hey, if ur a week behind, ur exacly where I am. Insider and i have been "grow buddies", we're watchin eachother's grow, glad to have another!! mine is called Afgan x Mazar

BifterPower Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold

keep it up mate!

Hey, Ill give you a closeup of one of the WWs now and then :)

Hey Insider looking good.

Swamp coolers rule in the desert.

Pan4

Thanks pan, We have a dry air around here but not exactly desert :) lotsa snow and right now -32,2c :) i refuse go outside! i dont want to :(

Im sure i could used one of those anyway, but ill go with the gear i got for now, i got one of those evaporators too, moists good, prob is i got to refill every 10h when on full speed. Gona use it in germ and early seedling so its just a few days and im ok with that.

UntamedFox Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BifterPower

keep it up mate!

hey, if ur a week behind, ur exacly where I am. Insider and i have been "grow buddies", we're watchin eachother's grow, glad to have another!! mine is called Afgan x Mazar

Cant have too many growbuddies :)

Small early update.
Flushed the one with a couple bad leaves with 3 times potsize (=7.5gallon) pure water, no chanse to ph adjust though, its about ph7.

When i started i had 100l biobizz soil and 9 11l pots to be filled, should be good youd think but truth is the pots wasnt filled enough and some of the plants seemed sittin pretty loose, so i thought what to do, i cant get my hands on any soil (livin far away from nearest growshop) orderin on the net is something i decided i wont do nomore, (security). So i thought i was riskin a lot of plants and it could be solved killin one plant and use the soil from it.
Thats why the pure gold looks like this :) and all the other plants have enough soil.

puregoldDead.jpg

Sorry bout the hand but i had to cover up some tatoos :)

Sorry to see that Insider.
Was the Pure gold seed a freebee?
It was the lack of soil that prompted us to go Hydro.
Plus going to Home Depot and finding soil in snow and ice.
Not pretty, got a ice pick. LoL

Pan4

Yea it was a freebie, not a strain i wouldd chosen myself. Im not too sorry, think the small tent gona be filled up anyways, actually if it fills too good im gona let one more out of its missery :)

Since i decided never order online anymore im gona go to nearest growshop about 2000km away once a year and get a full years supply of soil and nutes, not ready to go hydro yet:)

Ms.Fox Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold
^ I like the idea of only going to the shop once a year. ;-) I wish I could do that! Sorry to hear about the loss.
Today 02:32 PM

You cant go once a year! now you must live far from civilisation ;)

BifterPower Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold
2000k. thats a long way. hope you have plenty of supplied for the trip.

sorry for your loss by the way dude. RIP

Yea thats why only once a year :) after this grow im gona make the trip, as fast as possible to make sure i dont run out of supply :)

Todays update, flushed the one with bad leaves earlier, its the one on second row right side, killed the pure gold to have more soil for the rest, was like one for all or all for one :) i dont mind much, can grow new ones anytime :)
The had their first 12h sleep and now is the first 12h day, hope to see some flowers asap :)

Todays pic
024_170209.jpg

Back
Top Bottom