Introducing MagicStone: Handcrafted, Smokeless Instruments

MagicStone

Hi, I’m Jim Giberti, creator of MagicStone instruments. My partner, Kristen, and I are really excited to be new 420 Sponsors and to introduce MagicStone to the community.

The Odyssey and The Alchemy are our handcrafted, smokeless instruments that bring an epic new approach to enjoying cannabis. Using a simple soft flame lighter, they deliver the pure essence of your flower with the simplicity of a pipe, but with no combustion and virtually no maintenance. Each one is carved and precision-finished from a single block of soapstone, guaranteed for life, and signed and numbered by the maker.

full

full

Our shop is located on our mountainside farm in Vermont, where we also raise a lot of horses and Labs, and where I’ve been honing my growing skills for years. As a lifetime cannabis user and proponent and grower of different strains and techniques, I’m looking forward to meeting lots of 420 people, sponsoring contests and offering 420 deals throughout the year.

full

full
Please check us out and use code 420member for a FREE Hit Kit and Black Magic Stash Jar with any Magicstone instrument purchase at MagicStone.us.

Welcome Jim! Sweet pipes! Anywhere near Burke?
Hey Otter, we're not too far from Burke. The farm is in central VT on the side of Mt Olympus in a tiny hamlet appropriately called 'Lympus. But remember - they're not pipes :)

So would this be considered a vape but using fire instead of an element??
Yes, it uses a soft flame to heat the stone chamber. We developed MS instruments to work with the ubiquitous BIC lighter (full size) as well as refillable Clippers.

I’m in love! Really beautiful smoking instruments as you say :)
My Wife Queen and I live in northern MA about 15 minutes from Brattleboro and super excited possibly moving into VT this year. Just went and checked out a house near Montpelier… we love the whole dang state though. Paradise.

Do you have a store front or availability in any shops nearby? Beautiful farm :morenutes:

Hey ANPF, thanks, and Vermont will love you right back. So here's one of those "universe talking" things. We just decided this week to develop a limited retail relationship with a few VT dispensaries - two to start, with the first being Capital Cannabis in Montpelier:) and the other Sunday Drive (great name) in Woodstock.

We've been going back and forth about the regional retail thing for a while because of our handmade production and online sales models, but with the new dispensaries, private growers etc. all happening now, we really want to work with the communities too. So we just heard from the owner of Sunday Drive who bought an Odyssey while they were building their shop and asked if they could carry them, and the owner of Capital Cannabis asked the same when one of her friends and customers came in this week and brought his Alchemy.
I love that this is all unfolding in real time here with a lot of friends and colleagues really starting to openly embrace cana culture. I thought it was a good omen when our very first customer was a VP of a bank.

Awe, hi Jasmine! Here's Magic...our 8 month old company mascot striking a similarly freakin adorable pose.

tempImageSiqxfA.png

Kristen posted Magic but Jasmine did say "Labs", plural - so heres an entire team shot.

rock dogs.jpg

Beautiful English. My long nose is exactly 5mo in the pic.

I want the one that gives the largest hits. I’m leaning toward the alchemy. I like the mouth piece available with the alchemy too. What’s your recommendation?
They should meet and tire each other out for us.
I'd go Alchemy although they both have their own vibe. But here's an opinion that I literally just got from Kristen as I'm typing

Screen Shot 2023-03-01 at 12.45.26 AM.png

In the meantime I just messaged FC t.r.e.a.m (short for F*#$ Combustion terps rule everything around me...got to love the passion.) - a vape enthusiast and photographer specializing in, no surprise, creative photography of vapes. He has both an Odyssey and Alchemy and I asked for his, objective opinion of his preference regarding the bigger hit/billows. He says he's using both regularly but likes his ability to "puch the Alchemy more when he wants bigger hits.
I take that to mean he finds it more forgiving regarding not toasting it if he hits too strongly. I'm very used to the subtlties of the technique, stone to stone and I test them every day. The difference between a Clipper flame and BIC is probably more influential but it comes down to learning your individual stone's zone to go from light terp hit to the full monty.

Beautiful English. My long nose is exactly 5mo in the pic.

I want the one that gives the largest hits. I’m leaning toward the alchemy. I like the mouth piece available with the alchemy too. What’s your recommendation?
And the mouthpiece is my personal preference. I spent most of the last summer perfecting that design. Like everything else MS, they're hand turned and with that, they have a .02 mm degree of error on any given tenon, so they have to be custom fit to match their stone's mortice. It's sort of like having two kids - you really shouldn't have a favorite, but if one behaves a little better...

Hey Otter, we're not too far from Burke. The farm is in central VT on the side of Mt Olympus in a tiny hamlet appropriately called 'Lympus. But remember - they're not pipes :)
Ooh sorry! But now you really have my attention! A bic lighter fueled, hand worked stone, that makes vape! Sounds like a horse vape of a different color! Coming back over for another look!
Edit: Welcome to the Stone Age! Love your process!

Ha, perfect...they do look like they're hiding in the crowd, and thanks for the support. Here's a direct link to the tutorial on technique so you can get familiar in advance Users Guide and Tutes . I'm going to head down to the shop now and select an awesome stone for you.

Hey ANPF, thanks, and Vermont will love you right back. So here's one of those "universe talking" things. We just decided this week to develop a limited retail relationship with a few VT dispensaries - two to start, with the first being Capital Cannabis in Montpelier:) and the other Sunday Drive (great name) in Woodstock.

We've been going back and forth about the regional retail thing for a while because of our handmade production and online sales models, but with the new dispensaries, private growers etc. all happening now, we really want to work with the communities too. So we just heard from the owner of Sunday Drive who bought an Odyssey while they were building their shop and asked if they could carry them, and the owner of Capital Cannabis asked the same when one of her friends and customers came in this week and brought his Alchemy.
I love that this is all unfolding in real time here with a lot of friends and colleagues really starting to openly embrace cana culture. I thought it was a good omen when our very first customer was a VP of a bank.
That is absolutely wonderful! Your reply is and a great example of why we are so excited to finally be fulfilling this life's dream (ever since I saw The Legend of Billie Jean when I was 13 :D )!

I will keep those store front names in mind next time we go for the house hunt "Sunday Drive" ;) VT might have the only dispensaries that aren't in the game to make obscene money. I was wondering what was takin them so long and it's obvious theyre doing this in a VT kind of way. Taking longer but likely better for it.

For the type of smoking device you're creating, getting involved with the communities is a great idea. Im having to lower the amount of my actual traditional smoking because it's too much smokey smoke for my old lungs. Your device is not only a great way for older weed smokers like me to move away from common pipes and joints but is also so exquisitely done.

We will be ordering one next week :dreamy:I see you already made at least one other sale! Congrats!

:cheer::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom