Introducing myself

Gardenseed

Kinda reluctant to start posting as I'm always teĺing myself to keep my hobby Farm to myself. .Being low key being my number one concern I'm looking forward to sharing some pictures of my girls and such. I love growing Seed.

Welcome here! I'm new here as well although I have been growing 4 years now.

I plant the seeds of today coz I believe in the harvest of tomorrow!

I've been a closet grower since i was a teen but never had the means or the knowledge to get much out of it. I'm looking forward to making a grow journal and posting pics.

Mr. Leo Green

I've been a closet grower since i was a teen but never had the means or the knowledge to get much out of it. I'm looking forward to making a grow journal and posting pics.

Mr. Leo Green

Glad you decided to come out of the closet. Haha. Kidding. Welcome to the 420 family Leo.

"Just look at the flowers." THE WALKING DEAD.

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Welcome to the greatest group on the web :) I am a newbie on my first grow and I have learned so much strolling the halls of 420 magazine.

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

It's so hard to keep quiet about it! I've never been a private person and I'll tell anyone anything they ask. Keeping this HAPPY secret is a challenge.

Welcome!

Smell the flowers

Flower: I've been seeking feedback and guidance. I have the fundamentals but I'm not sure I'm aware of progressive methods or aware of your happy secret!!! I've got some pics. A bag-seed germinated 1/19/17; the clone of medicine woman was put in soil 2/16/17. 3-4 feed with flying skull Z7 parts 1-2; followed by flying skull nutrients: micro: grow: bloom. Bag seed (aka face) is in a 5gallon pot and medicine woman (aka princess) is in a 3gallon bucket. I feed them as much as the size of the pot. Every two nutrient feedings, with the third I've been using water... again, I'm finding my way and could use whatever tricks of the trade you have, and you can share you knowledge with someone who's learning anyway. "A little help from or friend" goes a long way!
420-magazine-mobile36947871.jpg
420-magazine-mobile315085765.jpg

New tent grow: 4x4x8-600watt MH-18/6
420-magazine-mobile1653512923.jpg
420-magazine-mobile160774440.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1893973748.jpg
420-magazine-mobile599954785.jpg

Please share!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing the pics. It was hell for me when I could show anyone lol

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

I'm trying to share my journal. And meet some farmers who have knowledge to pass on. Please introduce yourself or say hi, and please follow my journal, pics and questions. As I am eager to get feedback fro actual farmers!? Please and thank you!

Gregor. G, for short!

Kinda reluctant to start posting as I'm always teĺing myself to keep my hobby Farm to myself. .Being low key being my number one concern I'm looking forward to sharing some pictures of my girls and such. I love growing Seed.

I'm Greg!

Lilface, hi! :) I'm a newbie grower. I'm on my first plant. You can check out my grow in my journal. I'm so new to this!

This place is excellent for crowdsourcing knowledge! I recommend starting a journal. Gardeners all over this site with more experience than I have would jump at answering questions you have!

Smell the flowers

Flower, thank you!! Anything you learn, please share. I'll do the same! Happy growing my friend!

Back
Top Bottom