Irish in Georgia

Hey Guys im new here, just moved to Georgia where weed is decrimilised, love it here and happy to have found this forum full of great advice and information. Can't wait to share my grows with you!
Hey @jacksparrow007 hope your having a great day.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Glad your legal now.
Are you a soil grower?
Got any pics of you ladies?
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @jacksparrow007

Have you ever grown anything before?
What kind of growing are you interested in?

I am including a couple links for starting a grow journal, the area you place the journal also had current journals to read, and our contests. The contests you will need 50 posts to vote and enter to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Stay safe and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Greetings and welcome JackSparrow!

This is a Big Bud ready to go outside next week even though it is a bit early for upstate New York but the long range forecast shows no frost so going to take a chance and plant some of them to give them a head start.

Looking forward to reading posts of what you are growing and looking at some of your pictures.

IMG_20220504_054012970.jpg

Hey Guys im new here, just moved to Georgia where weed is decrimilised, love it here and happy to have found this forum full of great advice and information. Can't wait to share my grows with you!
Hey neighbor :high-five:

Welcome to 420 mag
Georgia isnt decriminalized, couple counties around Atlanta and Macon Fulton, Cobb, etc.
Taxes would go out the roof if they would just Legalize it.
Be careful with Cannabis in Ga my friend

Back
Top Bottom