Is it ready?

Let her go another 1-2 weeks bud
420-magazine-mobile453557497.jpg

420-magazine-mobile201670933.jpg

Just cut already. That's what you want to do right? So just do it. You keep posting you pics waiting for someone to say there ready. So chop it dry it and try it. Then You'll know if it was ready.

If you want to chop it at the right time buy the tools you need to tell you when it's ready. Buy the tools and learn how to take care of it yourself.

Glad you finally made a decision. Know you can move forward and learn something. How is it you started down this path to growing cannabis with out any idea of how to tell when it's finished. Boy you are testy huh.

Gawd...I remember my first grow...the waiting to get at that beautiful bud nearly drove me insane...so clipped a small bud off and dried it and wow...but like they say patience is a virtue...the wait is excruciating....but you gone this long...a couple weeks it'll be even better

Glad you finally made a decision. Know you can move forward and learn something. How is it you started down this path to growing cannabis with out any idea of how to tell when it's finished. Boy you are testy huh.
I also had kids without knowing how they were going to turn out, that is the dumbest requirement i've ever heard. Knowing when something is done/will turn out seems not to be a problem for much bigger issues than growing a pot plant, or do you know how Trump will turn out for all of us? I did learn a lot though already

I also had kids without knowing how they were going to turn out, that is the dumbest requirement i've ever heard. Knowing when something is done/will turn out seems not to be a problem for much bigger issues than growing a pot plant, or do you know how Trump will turn out for all of us? I did learn a lot though already
420-magazine-mobile346349157.jpg
420-magazine-mobile83985035.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1936855631.jpg

Done!
Thanks everybody for their help and support.

Back
Top Bottom