Is it time to harvest?

I definitely will...can you tell me why it's so skimpy and not bushy...I mean I'm happy with what i got...and it's weird it only has a couple branches...I have started another one..growing one at a time..don't have much room..but the new one is doing great...thanks to everyone's help and opinion's

Without knowing the specifics of your grow I can't answer that. There are too many variables. I can tell you that the average soil grows I've witnessed, do not produce monsters indoors. Before I'm told I'm wrong....I said most I've witnessed, not all. Then again it could just be the genetics of your plant. Enjoy her, keep growing, and asking questions here at :420: and you will hone your growing skills and increase yield also.

Ya might want to look into soil less mixes you water like soil but you get growth rates closer to hydro. Dont know how much light you had on that plant but that could be why it wasnt bushy. I personally didnt like my results from soil but i liked the simplicity of it thus why I changed to soilless best of both worlds

I just wanted to thank everyone once again...I have successfully grew and harvested my girl..and I am very happy with the results..total weight is almost 50g..I also took the sugar leaves I trimmed off and made has with it..AMAZEING.lol..I put cold water and filled a mason jar half way with ice then put the trimmings in last shake it up for 15 mins then put in refrigerator for 30 mins then use a screen to catch the leaves took that dandy colored water put it in the freezer for 30 mins..all the tricones will sink to the bottom of the bowl take all the water out with a turkey baster and duck all the water till all your left with is the tricones.use a little paint brush and brush all of the tricones to one side then scoop it all out and put on a piece of cardboard and smash the tricones into the cardboard it will such up the wayer..get it to where it will stick together and let it sit for overnight..then enjoy..

I just wanted to thank everyone once again...I have successfully grew and harvested my girl..and I am very happy with the results..total weight is almost 50g..I also took the sugar leaves I trimmed off and made has with it..AMAZEING.lol..I put cold water and filled a mason jar half way with ice then put the trimmings in last shake it up for 15 mins then put in refrigerator for 30 mins then use a screen to catch the leaves took that dandy colored water put it in the freezer for 30 mins..all the tricones will sink to the bottom of the bowl take all the water out with a turkey baster and duck all the water till all your left with is the tricones.use a little paint brush and brush all of the tricones to one side then scoop it all out and put on a piece of cardboard and smash the tricones into the cardboard it will such up the wayer..get it to where it will stick together and let it sit for overnight..then enjoy..
Well done mate:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom