Is it too late to go back to HPS from LED

shad17

hi i have a heaveyweight campion freebie seed
i been growing with a mars hydro 2 400w in a 60 x 60x160cm tent in normal soil
i am in week 9 shes not grown any more loads of white yellow pistels
so far its been great but in week 8 she moaned about the light 4 sugar leafs when yellow so i rised it up from 12 to 15" now she stopped doing anything its like slow motion temps are about 25c day night 23 to 21 c

my main question is i have a 250 to 600 super dimmible ballest by omega and the bulb
i know my tent only do 250w which is fine as as my twin speed rhino sort any thing out
can i swap lights now or am i too late .

:circle-of-love:If the leaves looks fine,how about the PH level and the root system? :high-five: usually the plants stop growing,it may be the root system problem.....You can post in our thread,we have many friends there can help you figure out.
hi i have a heaveyweight campion freebie seed
i been growing with a mars hydro 2 400w in a 60 x 60x160cm tent in normal soil
i am in week 9 shes not grown any more loads of white yellow pistels
so far its been great but in week 8 she moaned about the light 4 sugar leafs when yellow so i rised it up from 12 to 15" now she stopped doing anything its like slow motion temps are about 25c day night 23 to 21 c

my main question is i have a 250 to 600 super dimmible ballest by omega and the bulb
i know my tent only do 250w which is fine as as my twin speed rhino sort any thing out
can i swap lights now or am i too late .

Back
Top Bottom