Is Mother Earth coco peat water only?

Yeah defol isnt for every strain. Ive had a couple that didnt like it.
Little and often is better than all at once though. Most people do go all at once tbh, usually just before flip then around week 3 and 6 of bloom but best to break them in gently till you figure out how much you can get away with. Get a feel for things as it were. :)

yeah, its like cocoloco, ( coco/peat/perlit)

5.8 i water with, but didnt know about the 6.2 in flower. I usually get problems about mid flower, now i add more mag, and drop the calcium. look better now, but we'll see. PPM is around 2000 out the bag also. doesnt seem to harm seedlings at all tho. Mix cinnamon in your mix before planting to kill gnat eggs, wont see them again. stuff is amazing if you ask me, havent seen a single one since do this.

yeah, its like cocoloco, ( coco/peat/perlit)

5.8 i water with, but didnt know about the 6.2 in flower. I usually get problems about mid flower, now i add more mag, and drop the calcium. look better now, but we'll see. PPM is around 2000 out the bag also. doesnt seem to harm seedlings at all tho. Mix cinnamon in your mix before planting to kill gnat eggs, wont see them again. stuff is amazing if you ask me, havent seen a single one since do this.
I haven't seen any gnat problems yet,is that common with mother earth. Ive been pretty happy with there product so far.

Back
Top Bottom