Is she getting too close to the lights?

Guess I'm gonna have to raise up a few notches again...AK-47 Auto is growing up so fast you guys don't think she will burn overnight and I can raise up her home tomorrow?

20210717_230005.jpg

20210717_230003.jpg

Guess I'm gonna have to raise up a few notches again...AK-47 Auto is growing up so fast you guys don't think she will burn overnight and I can raise up her home tomorrow?

20210717_230005.jpg

20210717_230003.jpg
Hey @Krissi1982 great garden.
Instead of raising lights away from rest of short bud sites.
Bend the big girl over.
Lst / supercrop = better light strength to your whole garden.
Keep up the good work my friend.
Bill

I've got an eager beaver plant doing the same crap right now. I had to pull the larger colas out to the sides a little to keep them from touching. Also this moves them out of the way so more light gets down inside the canopy, helping the lower lesser buds mature in a timely fashion.

I've got an eager beaver plant doing the same crap right now. I had to pull the larger colas out to the sides a little to keep them from touching. Also this moves them out of the way so more light gets down inside the canopy, helping the lower lesser buds mature in a timely fashion.
Little buggers, just so excited to be big girls...right on, I don't want to take light away from the others. My project today

Bend the big girl over.
Bill
Thank you! I'm so afraid to LST now that I haven't done anything in 4 weeks and
Bend the big girl over.
Bill
Thank you! I'm a little nervous to LST since I haven't done anything to her in 4 weeks. If you think she will tolerate it well, I will give it a whirl

U will have to bend those taller bits over to give it some room imo. Don't stress coz it's easy and u will get a better yeild.
I read somewhere they need LST at certain times, I assume they are all strong enough and healthy enough to do a little garden wire pulls...thanks for the input SA!

Try a gentle sqeeze dont bend.In the direaction your looking to move the branch to.

PS. get ready with some type of support just in case that you could tie the branch to. :cool:

Will do...I actually heard of people just massaging the branches and not actually tying them down at all-is that what you are referring to?

that's kinda the idea. lots of times the plant will try straighten the branch if not tied as well

go have a look at @InTheShed 's tutorial. he does it all the time.
search for supercropping. @Jack420 has supercropped a number of times as well.

as an aside, it sorta looks like it's time to invest in a bigger lighting rig.

beat me to it

that's kinda the idea. lots of times the plant will try straighten the branch if not tied as well

Def check it out...I think I will need a separate space for at least one of them as they continue but check out the supercropping

Thank you! I'm so afraid to LST now that I haven't done anything in 4 weeks and

Thank you! I'm a little nervous to LST since I haven't done anything to her in 4 weeks. If you think she will tolerate it well, I will give it a whirl
She will tolerate it fine.
You can pinch / squeeze the point where you want to put a knuckle or bend.
Or take twine and just pull her over and move your other girls into an open space to get light.
Bill

She will tolerate it fine.
You can pinch / squeeze the point where you want to put a knuckle or bend.
Or take twine and just pull her over and move your other girls into an open space to get light.
Bill
I'll update with pics. Thanks Bill

I've stopped the bend and crush method and now just firmly grab a branch with both hands and twist once until I hear and feel a pop. If I'm directing a branch to sit in a certain position I'll do the same procedure several times in an isolated area until the whole branch lays down where I want it. The plants play nicer and my hands don't hurt afterwards.

I've stopped the bend and crush method and now just firmly grab a branch with both hands and twist once until I hear and feel a pop. If I'm directing a branch to sit in a certain position I'll do the same procedure several times in an isolated area until the whole branch lays down where I want it. The plants play nicer and my hands don't hurt afterwards.
Til they snap?! My babies! I know they are tougher than I think they are, I'm worried trying a new method I will f everything up...I'd to break them, sometimes I don't know my own strength

Til they snap?! My babies! I know they are tougher than I think they are, I'm worried trying a new method I will f everything up...I'd to break them, sometimes I don't know my own strength
It's an internal snap. I'll see if I can't get some video later to explain better.

Don't worry they are strong enough to take the twisting and bending...once you do it once you'' be fine I promise :rollit:
I trust in all of you, really. I know none of yall would steer me wrong ✌

Back
Top Bottom