Is there a max text amount in post?

Gazoo

Been trying to do a update with TEXT VERSION on my journal but seems I have bumped
up against a posting issue. I had to break it up in TWO posts ? Is this normal ? and if so
what is the Max amount of Text allowed in 1 post

Thanks in advance

No idea. :)

I believe there's a maximum number of photos per post (40 I think), but I don't know about text. Let's ask an expert, our very own @Marc Ocean

No idea. :)

I believe there's a maximum number of photos per post (40 I think), but I don't know about text. Let's ask an expert, our very own @Marc Ocean

Thanks, its not really a big deal just curious if its a thing or just something going on at my end.
Do expect its a limit as I can creep up on it while trying to edit

Thanks

oh BTW Here is a link to the Post, the next post is the rest
420 THREAD Post

Posting from a PC or Phone? Only thing I can think of is maybe a limit on the phone and not the Forum, as that post shouldn't be anywhere near that number.
:thanks: Marc

That's a novel. You shouldn't be having any problems, Gazoo.

I cant imagine I have reached the Limit ? maybe because of all the FORMATTING ?

This is/was posted using a high speed internet connection on home computer.
Don't think its my connection but cant think of anything else to blame it on, Oh well I will just have to live
with it I guess

Thanks for the fast reply's, much appreciated

OK just tried again and SAME ISSUE This is the message I keep getting when trying to post it

This message DOES not appear if I remove the last section like in the original first post but
as soon as I add a few more caricatures this is what I get

OK just tried again and SAME ISSUE This is the message I keep getting when trying to post it

This message DOES not appear if I remove the last section like in the original first post but
as soon as I add a few more caricatures this is what I get

OK I guess Its something I have to live with
This was posted from a home high speed internet connection so not sure why ?

Apparently not an issue that can be checked into

I have tried to post your two original posts in the same text box. I get the same error message. When copied to Word for a word count, these are the numbers:
Capture.JPG

It must be something to do with the amount of formatting you've used. :hmmmm:

I have tried to post your two original posts in the same text box. I get the same error message. When copied to Word for a word count, these are the numbers:
Capture.JPG

It must be something to do with the amount of formatting you've used. :hmmmm:

Thank you that did helped ease my concern it was on my end :)

Must be the Formatting. I did figure a work around using screen capture pictures,
now a bit hard to read BUT usable.

Thanks for checking into it, Much appreciated.

I thought I should mention it in case it was something caused by the upgrade.
I'll try some fancy picture editing and maybe be able to edit it into a two column picture,
Aug on the left side and sept on the right

Thanks again I guess we can just agree it must have to do with the formatting so I will
try and ease back on that in future updates ;)

Back
Top Bottom