Is there a notebook function or private blog feature?

Curly Beaver

As a relatively new member I am constantly coming across information that I would like to save to refer back to, rather that copying it and opening up another program to paste it to, is there something like that here on 420 that I haven't found yet? I was hoping the BLOG feature might do it but I'd just as soon keep it private because the information I collect is probably only important to me as a new grower/user..blah, blah, blah. It would bore everyone else to death and probably make them wonder about my sanity.
Thanks.

Re: Is there a notebook function or private blog feature ?

If you click on the Blog settings in your UserCP, there are various permission boxes that determine who can see or post comments on your blogs.

Simply unchecking every box makes your blog invisible to other members and guests :thumb:

If you click on the Blog settings in your UserCP, there are various permission boxes that determine who can see or post comments on your blogs.

Simply unchecking every box makes your blog invisible to other members and guests :thumb:

Thank you sir.....just what I was looking for!

Oh thats very nice, but dont you think others will may find the information you collect useful?

Oh thats very nice, but dont you think others will may find the information you collect useful?

I doubt that they would as my searches are all over the place. Every phase of growing is new to me so when I see something that I believe maybe important I like to copy right then and there as many times I go back to try & find something and realize it is lost (It's one of those senior things :) Also, just because I copy something doesn't mean it is important or even correct, just something I may want to think about later.
There are people on here that have 30, 40, 50 years of experience under their belts, I doubt they need me here muddying up the water. If I ever discover anything important I'll holler from the roof tops.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom