Is this a hermaphrodite?

Jungle Joseph

I found a random plant where I dropped some seeds outside, so I brought her in, trained her into a nice looking plant and she threw pistils a week or so ago. My question is, is this a hermaphrodite? I ask because it looks like a male flower has come from nowhere. I don't know the strain because it's bagseed.
I do have 2 seeds I was given, apparently zkittlez, that I can try if I have to get rid of this girl.

IMG20220606095106.jpg

IMG20220606095102.jpg

IMG20220606095049.jpg

IMG20220606095042.jpg

IMG20220606095001.jpg

IMG20220605105552.jpg

I don't see anything on the terminal buds that looks male, but there is one "ball" next to leaf you plucked on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th pictures. this point I'd just pluck it off BEFORE IT OPENS and keep an eye out for any more, if there's more then you might want to bin it. It could be an anomaly, or it could be a precursor to bad things. EDIT: After closer scrutiny I also see what looks like a "ball" on the 2nd picture, next node up on the left, so yes I think you have a hermie.

I don't see anything on the terminal buds that looks male, but there is one "ball" next to leaf you plucked on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th pictures. At this point I'd just pluck it off BEFORE IT OPENS and keep an eye out for any more, if there's more then you might want to bin it. It could be an anomaly, or it could be a precursor to bad things.
Plucked.
Watching like a hawk...

Well, hell!
Man, that came outa nowhere...
Sorry to hear it, Joe:straightface:

Well, hell!
Man, that came outa nowhere...
Sorry to hear it, Joe:straightface:
Oh well, it's like the old saying goes, 'life is like a box of chocolates, you never know when the sun will come out and melt the whole bloody lot'.

Unfortunately that's the gamble with bagseed. The worst thing is the lost time.
Well look at it this way. You could just recycle and reuse the soil for another plant or young seedling!! I Feel Ya Bro. My last finished plant was seeded to the boobs! I know your Pain :peace:

Well look at it this way. You could just recycle and reuse the soil for another plant or young seedling!! I Feel Ya Bro. My last finished plant was seeded to the boobs! I know your Pain :peace:
I've been doing exactly that... getting ready for the next go round.

IMG20220606155340.jpg

Back
Top Bottom