Is this normal bunch of roots coming from off shoots

If i tried to grow them is there a chance i could get rotten stems from spray. I could hold kitchen roll behind while i mist them so it dont spray everywhere. Ive seen that once they grow so big i can put straws on them to help them grow stay moist then put them in glas jar heres a pic of what they would look like
1659166979793.png

I forgot to even address this in my previous post. What would be the purpose of "trying to grow them?" I assume that you're referring to the possible root tissue on the stems. If the plant has a need for such, it will grow them... down into the coco or whatever the media is. If not, they'll remain vestigial. Unless it's some kind of weird fungus/etc. infestation, I suppose, in which case it'll probably grow regardless of the plant's needs, lol.

I forgot to even address this in my previous post. What would be the purpose of "trying to grow them?" I assume that you're referring to the possible root tissue on the stems. If the plant has a need for such, it will grow them... down into the coco or whatever the media is. If not, they'll remain vestigial. Unless it's some kind of weird fungus/etc. infestation, I suppose, in which case it'll probably grow regardless of the plant's needs, lol.
I thought more root growth fatter buds it is a bit stupid i no. it would also look good i would like a picture of my roots in a jar if it was a photoperiod in veg u could get it huge if there was a way to force this to happen. it could be say soil and hydro at the same time dont no what that would do. sorry i have mad ideas

I thought more root growth fatter buds it is a bit stupid i no. it would also look good i would like a picture of my roots in a jar if it was a photoperiod in veg u could get it huge if there was a way to force this to happen. it could be say soil and hydro at the same time dont no what that would do. sorry i have mad ideas

There's nothing inherently wrong with having ideas. As for "mad" ones - there's an old military saying: "If it's stupid, but it works... it's not stupid." However, spending a little time/effort at learning the basics will help a person come up with more useful ideas. Start here:

You don't need to go to great... and odd lengths in order to grow (relatively) large cannabis plants indoors, especially when growing via a hydroponic method, even a passive one. I have seen plants, grown in five-gallon buckets that were too large for an eight square foot garden space. And I recently saw pictures of one that was only approximately three feet in diameter - but between eleven and twelve feet tall! Yes, growing in a five-gallon bucket. It grew taller than the bottom of the guy's garage rafters.

Container size is just one of several things that could be limiting factors. I cannot know for sure, because you've not really told us about your setup, but it appears that you are not being held back by container size. If those were my plants, the first thing I would do is supercrop those tall ones (possibly in two separate places, so I could force them into an "N" shape, thereby keeping the top part vertical) so that your canopy is level - and then lower the light. I want as much of my plants as possible to get the maximum amount of light, not merely a couple of rogue tops. There may be other "little" things that could be corrected, too.

An intake fan? You shouldn't need one of those, assuming your exhaust fan is doing its job. Circulation fans, on the other hand...

EDIT: Is that coco coir? If so, how often are you watering? That's not merely done to supply moisture, it also has to do with oxygen. And the mention I saw when I just did a Google search mentioned that, when one sees cannabis roots above ground, it's generally due to lack of available oxygen in the media. Which, in a passive (IOW, not actively aerated) hydroponic setup, would seem to imply that increasing the watering event frequency would be warranted. The plant - presumably, after all, coco should be kept moist - isn't using all the moisture, but it might be depleting its dissolved O₂ content. That's just a theory (aka guess), though.

There's nothing inherently wrong with having ideas. As for "mad" ones - there's an old military saying: "If it's stupid, but it works... it's not stupid." However, spending a little time/effort at learning the basics will help a person come up with more useful ideas. Start here:

You don't need to go to great... and odd lengths in order to grow (relatively) large cannabis plants indoors, especially when growing via a hydroponic method, even a passive one. I have seen plants, grown in five-gallon buckets that were too large for an eight square foot garden space. And I recently saw pictures of one that was only approximately three feet in diameter - but between eleven and twelve feet tall! Yes, growing in a five-gallon bucket. It grew taller than the bottom of the guy's garage rafters.

Container size is just one of several things that could be limiting factors. I cannot know for sure, because you've not really told us about your setup, but it appears that you are not being held back by container size. If those were my plants, the first thing I would do is supercrop those tall ones (possibly in two separate places, so I could force them into an "N" shape, thereby keeping the top part vertical) so that your canopy is level - and then lower the light. I want as much of my plants as possible to get the maximum amount of light, not merely a couple of rogue tops. There may be other "little" things that could be corrected, too.
theres nothing wrong with my plants ive grown 9ft tall plants amnesia haze they always grow huge. the one time i had a bad problem was when i was growing in rockwool using tray to feed as i never had ec metre. there autoflowers never grown them was expecting 3ft or i would have brought bigger pots its my first time growing anything from seed ive had about 16 grows grew my first age 17. i also read u want to leave autos to grow as 1 week no growth from stress is bad. and if i bent them down there would be no room also i didnt post how i was growing or using as its always the same people that answer my questions and i posted all that last post bill has give me good advise and roy growing. there in 13 ltr pots i think there to small i read that plants try anchoring to other surfaces to stabilize plant
when its to heavy so it shoots its roots down or in search for food its either pot size or it was because i under fed for 5 days as i got nute burn so cut down on nutes also if i bent them down the pots would fall over. and i got three seed from sensi seeds and the one at back that has all the big tops the second photo looks like a completly different plant than the other 2 it had long thin leaves the other 2 was shorter rounder leaves

Interesting thread! Never seen that before, but it doesn't surprise me... I mean, it's a known thing with cannabis... adventitious roots... roots that grow from the stem down to the soil.

Here's a crazy idea... after you chop the plants, if those roots are still hanging out, clip that section of the stem and plant it. Who wants to bet it grows a plant?

happy growing! 🪴

Interesting thread! Never seen that before, but it doesn't surprise me... I mean, it's a known thing with cannabis... adventitious roots... roots that grow from the stem down to the soil.

Here's a crazy idea... after you chop the plants, if those roots are still hanging out, clip that section of the stem and plant it. Who wants to bet it grows a plant?

happy growing! 🪴
Hi pal will try potting it at the end there autoflowers not sure if they will do owt but worth the try

Hi pal will try potting it at the end there autoflowers not sure if they will do owt but worth the try
Ah, right... well that's a different story then. But wait... yer not gonna believe this... try googling can you reveg an autoflower. Sounds crazy, but apparently some auto growers have experienced a 2nd batch of buds... seems it's kinda hit or miss. Who knows... maybe if they have weird adventitious roots showing, something amazing will happen! :)

Back
Top Bottom