Is this some kind of nutrient deficiency?

benztheblues4

This girl have already got nute burns (lost few pair of leaves) and then it grew up new healthy leaves for like a week and then it seem to be sick again.
20273020_1361695873898651_1921127058_o.jpg
)
oh after it recover from note burn i moved it to a lot bigger pot (about a gallon) and i water them lesser time but lots of it each.

Light: 32x4 and 42x1 CFLs 24/0 hrs
Distance of light: about 30 cm
2 little fan
I use organic compost soil

Please help her out she grows really slow at least help her to survive.

(Another question: I have another plant which seem a lot healthier than this one but the first leave or the oldest leaves turn to yellow should i do something? Thanks
20273238_1361713980563507_29817921_o.jpg

a couple of things:

check your ph...if you had lock out it could still be recovering but in veg it will bounch back in a week or so.

yellowing bottom leaves normally mean the girls are hungry and like more N!

make sure you are getting a good soak then a good dry down to get a good root system started. almost feather light.

hope this helps

a couple of things:

check your ph...if you had lock out it could still be recovering but in veg it will bounch back in a week or so.

yellowing bottom leaves normally mean the girls are hungry and like more N!

make sure you are getting a good soak then a good dry down to get a good root system started. almost feather light.

hope this helps

the runoff water ph is 8.2 even though i water them with ph 6.7 and i tried to give them a lot of water to maybe make some change to the ph. Guy i think i'm gonna need some guide to how to change the ph of the soil. because i think i seem to be the first problem then i can give the nutrients they want.

the runoff water ph is 8.2 even though i water them with ph 6.7 and i tried to give them a lot of water to maybe make some change to the ph. Guy i think i'm gonna need some guide to how to change the ph of the soil. because i think i seem to be the first problem then i can give the nutrients they want.
I'm not familiar with the soil you use. I use coco coir. if you can get a hold of that I would up pot your girls in that and start with small changes at first. you never want to make to many drastic decisions at first you already have a sick plant no need to make it sicker. I would recommend trying to even pH the water down to 6.0 pH. Do you have any idea what your PPM is for your runoff? That could indicate if your soil is too hot. reference
420-magazine-mobile307349942.jpg

Back
Top Bottom