Is This The Best Ever Offer From The Vault? With Royal Queen Seeds

Just placed an order with “the vault”. I used the bitcoin option. So incredible easy , fast and painless. You can also purchase bitcoin via credit card. Get yourself a wallet and see the benefits of bitcoin. Ps got extra seeds when paid via bitcoin. Thanks @George from The Vault ... can’t wait for my package. Magic.

I just put an order in too. I'm trying to grow every strain known to man.. while your playing. Lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200308-213315_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200308-213315_Gmail.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 132
I just put an order in too. I'm trying to grow every strain known to man.. while your playing. Lol.
thanks buddy, all these customers that want to pay by credit card need to get on the bitcoin option, so easy and you get 5 bonus freebies worth over £25 so its a win win for us all, thanks for your post :)

thanks buddy, all these customers that want to pay by credit card need to get on the bitcoin option, so easy and you get 5 bonus freebies worth over £25 so its a win win for us all, thanks for your post :)
Man I can't lie I did about 100 order from seedman. I am just recently learning of The vault. Anyway. I had some bitcoin left over so I told my wife, I'm going to see how The Vault treats me. I put in a very small order. And they gave me BIG 420 LOVE... thanks you all at the vault, you rock. My next big order I will definately order from you guys. Hands down. I can't wait to run those sweet babies. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200309-085313_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309-085313_Gmail.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 136
Man I can't lie I did about 100 order from seedman. I am just recently learning of The vault. Anyway. I had some bitcoin left over so I told my wife, I'm going to see how The Vault treats me. I put in a very small order. And they gave me BIG 420 LOVE... thanks you all at the vault, you rock. My next big order I will definately order from you guys. Hands down. I can't wait to run those sweet babies. Thanks.
Thanks buddy

Who don’t like freebies on top of freebies from @George from The Vault ... Magic.

DC2A4D43-6AEA-44D9-BF2E-4AECFF0E88DF.jpeg

Got a Royal Queen Seeds: Quick One Auto Grow going on now. She is growing good but she’s a much lighter feeder than I expected

I have heard some good things about RQS ,but sorry to say my one and only experience with RQS was not a very good one , I was growing RQS Sour Diesel and it ended up being a male plant ,not a hermi but a full blown male plant ,of course I cut it down before it ruined my entire grow and have never bothered to try RQS again and most likely won't..unless I get lucky here and win a pack ,Thanks for the chance

Congrats buddy, you were selected at random as the winner on this platform. Can you send me a PM please with your postal name and address and T Shirt size so I can ship your prizes.

We will be back with new promos soon, you can check all The Vaults latest deals, offers and promos now here

Back
Top Bottom