100_8742.JPG

100_8745.JPG

100_8744.JPG

100_87461.JPG

100_8747.JPG

THANK YOU KJC . . . . . :Namaste:

jimmy6000 said:
isearch56 said:
j6k may i have your permission to share information/pms? The reason i pm you is because i know the when you get a chance you will reply. thank you. Sometime nobody visit or post on my journal and i'm good with that. So sending you a pm is the best you get back to me sooner then some people i know/ family menbers . . :laugh:
:Namaste:

yea man.you can pm me anytime,and you are right i will get back asap.
In the future if you need me to take a look at your journal for any reason,just pm me and i will get to it sooner.even if it just to show off your work,i don't mind.i am subbed to over 200 journal's.lol.so sometime's i miss a lot and have to play a lot of catch up.:thumb
:

j6k thank you for your time + reps :passitleft: For the motivation

ISEARCH56 said:
GREAT GREEN GREETINGS TO AL @ :420:

MY OLD LADY SAW THIS AC :circle-of-love: THOUGHT THAT WEED CAN USE THIS (DIY) AC @ :420:

This five gallon cooling system developed by DesertSun02 on YouTube blows air over a frozen 1 gallon milk jug to create 5 hours of surprisingly cold air.

I WASN'T ABLE TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO/ I HAVEN'T LEARN HOW TO YET . . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:
SO HERE'S THE LINK
:bong:

Homemade Air Conditioner DIY - The "5 Gallon Bucket" Air Cooler! DIY- can be solar powered! - YouTube

5-gallon-bucket-air-conditioner-parts-components-574x288AC.jpg

5-gallon-bucket-air-conditioner-holes-drilled1-574x318AC.jpg

Materials Needed

5 gallon bucket with lid
Pail Liner for insulation (try a styrofoam "minnow bucket" or a stiff plastic one)
2″ PVC pipe cut into short segments
Small fan with a removable base or one that won't get in the way like this one.

Tools Needed

2 1/4″ and 2 1/8″ hole saws (we use DeWalt — they make both 2-1/4 and 2-1/8)
Drill
Box cutter or exacto knife to cut lid
Instructions

Drill 2-1/4″ holes in the bucket (3)
Drill 2-1/8″ holes in the liner behind (3)
Cut a larger hole in the lid, measured to fit your small fan.
Attach PVC segments to holes. If your liner holes are too big, you'll have to glue them in.
Fill with loose ice or a frozen gallon jug.
Rest fan in the hole you cut in the lid and turn it on.

KingJohnC said:
While this is cooling this is not air conditioning, air conditioning also removed humidity from the air. To insert the video into your grow journal copy the link from the youtube address bar, use the Insert Video icon that looks like a piece of film second from the right side above the post window and paste your link into the open window.

ISEARCH56 said:
DO U THINK IT'S WORTH EVEN POSTING?
SINCE IT DOES NOT REMOVE THE HUMIDITY.

KingJohnC said:
The video may be of some us to people

[video=youtube;HxSLbpAwibg]
[/video]

ISEARCH56 said:
THANK YOU KJC !_!

KingJohnC said:
You are welcome!

Green Greetings KJC & TO ALL @ :420:

KJC, I'm back online and I wanted to THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP AND THE TIME YOU'VE INVESTED IN MY LEARNING.

I haven't been taking much pictures, I've been working to invest in my environment:
IMG_032226.JPG

IMG_038728.JPG

I BOUGHT TWO black botanicare 4x4 trays + a 75 gallon reservoir and I'm getting Two more 4x4 trays this weekend

NO CABLE OR INTERNET FOR A FEW MONTH BUT IT'S BEEN WORTH IT !_! I'M USING MY NEIGHBOR'S INTERNET !_!

Here's a few pictures that I just took

Dakini Kush & Waipi'o Hapa clones
IMG_038224.JPG

Dakini Kush & Waipi'o Hapa clones
IMG_038323.JPG

I have four 2x3 flood trays with:
Linda's GrandKids and ( Dakini Kush & Waipi'o Hapa from regular seeds)
IMG_038423.JPG

IMG_038523.JPG

This plant was given to me: Cannabis Strain-Casey Jones
IMG_038627.JPG

This picture was two days before I mounted the Saturn 6 Cool Tube & Reflector
IMG_031923.JPG

IMG_038024.JPG

IMG_038126.JPG

AT FIRST I THOUGHT THIS WHERE SEEDS OR POLLEN SACKS
IMG_032631.JPG
IMG_033333.JPG

IMG_033235.JPG

IMG_032930.JPG

IMG_033632.JPG

IMG_033725.JPG

IMG_033830.JPG

Linda's kids haven't produced any seeds yet!!! AT ALL NOT ONE SEED!!! But the plant is not producing a lot of sugar, I mean.... I looked at your AK-3 & Hindu Kush @ 48 days of flower and they look GREAT there very frosty. My plants don't look like they have a lot of Trichomes But the BUDS are big, my cousin told me that my plant could be a 90 day strain so I'll just wait. I will take some pictures of the flower room tonight right before the lights come on.

THANK YOU KJC
FOR ALL THE HELP!!!!!! :Namaste:

GREENEST REGARDS ISEARCH56

THANK YOU rICORICO . . :ciao:

PM REPLY BY KJC
Greetings ISEARCH56

Thank you for the photographs! I am glad your grows are going well!

If you are looking to increase trichome production I use 3 products that have worked very well for me in flowering.

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 1.2-2.5 millilitres per litre in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5-5 millilitres per gallon from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 millilitres per gallon and discontinue use 3-5 days prior to harvest.

You can see these products in use and the results in my KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review.

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

Have a good day!

I've went throw 4 or 5 of the less expensive PH meters after a couple months the reading started to fluctuate and would not stabilize. I'm glad this one is waterproof :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_039334.JPG

Green Afternoon to all @ :420: AND THANK YOU mR. rICORICO FOR THE VISIT. . . . . :ciao:

Pictures of the flower room, there's 8 plants in 5 gallon pots, the pots are 12" round mesh bottom by Hydrofarm, the pots are very sturdy and I have a clone in a 2 gallon superoots air pot that I put to flower so I can see the sex of the plant. The eight plants are (Linda's grandkids). Linda was my first plant that Survive all the stress of an Eager NEWBIE. Linda was a (BAG SEED) she became seedy and also dried up while in the dirt, I went away for 40 hours and got back to a plant that was dry as if I had cut her down and put her to dry out. (THE BUD SMELLED LIKE HEY) so I put some fresh orange peels and got some of the hey smell out but nobody really likes the (BUD AT ALL) not even when I say its for FREE. Anyways here's Linda's GrandKids. . . . . . . :bongrip:

I PUT ALL EIGHT PLANTS TO FLOWER ON 6-27-14 UNDER A 1000 WATTS OF HPS

NON OF THE BUD HAVE A LOT OF TRICHOMES FOR NOW

TODAY IS FLOWER DAY 56

IMG_040227.JPG

IMG_039530.JPG

IMG_041222.JPG

IMG_041428.JPG

IMG_041526.JPG

IMG_041328.JPG

IMG_041123.JPG

IMG_041024.JPG

IMG_041731.JPG

IMG_041828.JPG

IMG_042226.JPG

IMG_042124.JPG

IMG_042327.JPG

IMG_041923.JPG

IMG_042620.JPG

IMG_042720.JPG

WOW Linda's GRANDKINDS. . . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_039820.JPG

IMG_040019.JPG

IMG_040425.JPG

IMG_039924.JPG

IMG_040827.JPG

IMG_040726.JPG

IMG_040624.JPG

IMG_040932.JPG

IMG_040525.JPG

MORE OF Linda's GRANDKIDS THESE FIVE PLANTS HAVE A 9 DAYS IN THE FLOWER ROOM. I"M GETTING TWO MORE 4X4 FLOOD TRAYS THIS WEEKEND
IMG_042427.JPG

IMG_042521.JPG

12" round mesh bottom by Hydrofarm
IMG_042829.JPG

Strain: Dakini Kush,Breeder: Centennial Seeds-Flowering Time: 9 — 10 weeks
IMG_040124.JPG

MY GREENNESS OF GREENNESS REGARDS TO ALL AT . . . . :420:
ISEARCH56
:Namaste: . . . . SMOKE IT IF YOU GOT IT . . :roorrip: :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl:

Greetings to all @ :420:

I saw a few fan leaves in my veg room that had shiny patches , I thought it might be spider mites, I was told to buy 2 (HOT SHOTS) and put them in the room and in a week I would notice a difference but I think it was to late for the (HOT SHOTS)

IMG_046730.JPG

IMG_046638.JPG

IMG_044424.JPG

IMG_045020.JPG

IMG_045323.JPG

UNDER A 30x 25mm Jeweler's Loupe
IMG_045527.JPG

IMG_045428.JPG

IMG_045934.JPG

If I try to remove the fan leaves, I'll leave the plants naked with NO LEAVES!!!!!!!!!! THERE EVERYWHERE

So I bought this
IMG_047027.JPG

I really don't want to spay the plants. . . . . I notice that a few of my clones have shiny patches, I'm still in HIGH SPIRIT as I believe that this is part of MY LEARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to spay the clones, unless I really have to, I'll try to remove the leaves that are infected without leaving them naked!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A BAD HIT ALL/ EVERY PLANT IN MY VEG ROOM HAS AT LEAST 6-12 LEAVES THAT ARE INFECTED WITH WHAT I THINK ARE SPIDER MITES

Neem Oil is more of a preventative then a solution to a spider mite outbreak. I have used Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray to kill spider mites. I add 3-5 drops per gallon of Ivory Liquid Soap as a surfactant to help the spray stick to leaves and stems better. I spray every 3 days alternating the 2 Monterey products for 2 weeks to kill adults and larvae as they hatch. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes 2 products to kill spider mites SNS-217C Concentrate and SNS-209 Systemic Insect Control.

Monterey Insect Spray with Spinosad, Gallon - Perfect Gardens

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-217c

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-209

Green Afternoon To all @ :420: . . . . . . . :welcome:

Thank you KJC I will keep your suggestion above in mind for next time if the Mighty Wash don't work, I had opened the bottle before I made the post, but I'm interested in the Neem Oil for future prevention.

KingJohnC said:
ISEARCH56 said:
GREEN EVENING KJC

KJC when you use the Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray do you use it once a week @ a 1/2 tbs per gallon?
During the flowering cycle?

Greetings ISEARCH56

When I mix up the Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray I use 1.25 millilitres per quart or litre of Snow Storm Ultra, or 5 millilitres = 1 teaspoon per gallon of Snow Storm Ultra as the strongest strength spray I would use. As soon as I see trichomes developing on the leaves I begin foliar spraying with Snow Storm Ultra 1x per week in flowering.

Today is the third Monday in a row that I've used the Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray @ 1 tsp/ 5ml per gallon.
I used 1 gallon on 8 plants.
Each 4'x4' flood tray is under 1000 watts with 4 plants..... total 8 plants- 2000 watts

TODAY IS FLOWER DAY 59

IMG_047126.JPG

IMG_047927.JPG

IMG_047927.JPG

IMG_048235.JPG

IMG_048328.JPG

IMG_048021.JPG

IMG_048430.JPG

I have my 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner in the flower room :circle-of-love:
With lights on the temperature is 75-77 degrees and with light out 67-68 degrees.
The buds are starting to get fuller.

Is 67-68 degrees to cold for cannabis plant that are in flower?

THANK YOU KJC
FOR ALL THE HELP!!!!!! :Namaste:

MY GREENEST REGARDS ISEARCH56

KingJohnC said:
ISEARCH56 said:
KingJohnC said:
ISEARCH56 said:
THANK YOU KJC FOR ALL THE TIME YOU HAVE INVESTED IN MY LEARNING / MY FIRST HARVEST.

Linda. . . . . . :circle-of-love:

101_0976.JPG

Linda IS TO FRESH. . . . :laugh:

101_0956.JPG

SOME SEEDS FELL AND THEY SPROUTED

101_0957.JPG

101_0985.JPG

101_1000.JPG

101_1002.JPG

I'M GOING TO TRIM THE BUD AND TAKE IT FROM THERE....:cheesygrinsmiley:

KJC SHOULD I PUT THE BUD IN GLASS JARS OR IN TUPPERWARE OR JUST PUT THE BUD IN BAGS SINCE THE BUD IS DRY?

Congratulations on your harvest! If your buds are dry on the stem to the point the stem just breaks when the buds are bent then place your buds in storage containers. I prefer glass storage containers over plastic. You can keep what you will smoke first in the Tupperware. What will you do with the seeds that have sprouted?

THANK YOU KJC

I'm going to try to give the sprout away or throw them away. I don't want Linda's genetics!!
I haven't finished trimming yet but the BUD is so fluffy that I know the yield is going to be real low!!!!

Your first grow and harvest are mostly learning experiences to build on for future grows. Enjoy trimming and the experience of harvesting!

:rollit:

These plants are seeds that fell from Linda and they've been growing in the flower room from seeds. I haven't fed or water this plants at all, but since pure force of will has been the main determinant for the success of this seed I FEEL OBLIGATED TO ASSIST THEM TO LIVE A GOOD AND MEANINGFUL LIFE.....:circle-of-love: AFTER ALL THIS ARE Linda's KIDS. . . . :green_heart:

IMG_047330.JPG

IMG_047825.JPG

I will start to feed them with a light dose of (Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice)
WOW I'M SUCH A HOARDER. . . . . . :Namaste: . . . . SMOKE IT IF YOU GOT IT . . :roorrip: :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl:

GREAT GREEN AFTERNOON TO ALL @ :420:

FIRST AND FOREMOST I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY THAT HAS CONTRIBUTED TO :420: IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, YOUR TIME IS APPRECIATED!!!!!!!! EVERY POST COUNTS WHETHER IT'S A QUESTION OR AN ANSWER. . . . :circle-of-love:
THAT'S HOW WE LEARN TO TEACH. . . :Namaste:

On 8-26-14 was FLOWER DAY 60= 8 WEEKS
My 75 gallon reservoir had about 10 gallons left and I added 40 gallons of tap water :cheesygrinsmiley:

I FOLLOW THE Advanced Nutrients NON PH PERFECT NUTRIENT CALCULATOR (Plus Program Bloom - Heavy Feeding) !_!
I USE JUNGLE JUICE GROW MICRO BLOOM
SINCE I'M FLOWERING PAST 8 WEEKS, I'VE REPEATED WEEK 6 ON THE NUTRIENT CALCULATOR

MY NUTRIENT MEASUREMENTS ARE PER 5 GALLONS

Botanicare CAL- MAG PLUS 25mL

AquaShield 25mL

Dutch Master Silica 10mL

Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice Micro 38mL

Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice Grow 38mL

Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice Grow 45mL

Advanced Nutrients B-52 100mL

Advanced Nutrients Nirvana 40mL

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy 40mL

Advanced Nutrients Big Bud 40mL

Advanced Nutrients Overdrive 40mL

Advanced Nutrients Carboload Liquid 40mL

General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus 5mL

Botanicare Pure Blend Tea 40mL

THE Advanced Nutrients NON PH PERFECT NUTRIENT CALCULATOR (Plus Program Bloom - Heavy Feeding) SAYS THAT 2000 PPM IS OK, I JUST STAY UNDER 2000 PPM I USUALLY ADD A 5 GALLON BUCKET TO ADJUSTED PPM AND PH @ 5.8 BUT IF IT'S BETWEEN 5.6 - 6 I DON'T ADJUST

VEGETATIVE NUTRIENT MEASUREMENTS ARE PER 5 GALLONS

Botanicare CAL- MAG PLUS 25mL

AquaShield 25mL

Dutch Master Silica 10mL

Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice Micro 35mL

Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice Grow 35mL

Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice Grow 15mL

General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus 5mL

Botanicare Pure Blend Tea 40mL

I KEEP PPM UNDER 1400. . . .:rollit:

FLOWER DAY 61

Linda's GRANDKIDS.......:laugh:

Linda_s_GRADNKIDS_L3_1_.JPG

Linda_s_GRADNKIDS_L3_2_.JPG

Linda_s_GRADNKIDS_L3_3_.JPG

Linda_s_GRADNKIDS_L3_4_.JPG
:party:

Linda_s_GRADNKIDS_L3_5_.JPG

:roorrip:
Linda_s_GRADNKIDS_L3_6_.JPG

Linda_s_GRADNKIDS_L3_9_.JPG

Linda_s_GRADNKIDS_L3_8_.JPG

:theband::party:
Linda_s_GRADNKIDS_L3_7_.JPG

:cheer::cheer:CROUTONS :cheer::cheer:CROUTONS :cheer::cheer:CROUTONS :cheer::cheer:CROUTONS:cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom