It's not legal just yet, not that it matters

The police seized over 4000 plants today totalling over 650lbs in King Township. The op was estimated to be worth 6.5 million, of course that's the police numbers. Nonetheless, if you plan on growing 4000 plants before then, be careful! Oh, and you'll be 3996 plants over your limit.

They're not too far off for my area. 4000 plants with a yield of 250 gm each at harvest gets you 1,000,000 gm. At $6.50/gm you get their figure of 6.5 million. That's only the potential value, as those plants don't appear near to to being ready to harvest. They look to be in the veg stage, so I'd value them at a maximum of $50 per plant or $200,000 before the bust. Now thew are worth absolutely nothing, or a negative amount if you figure in supplies, seed, fines, and jail time.

They're not too far off for my area. 4000 plants with a yield of 250 gm each at harvest gets you 1,000,000 gm. At $6.50/gm you get their figure of 6.5 million. That's only the potential value, as those plants don't appear near to to being ready to harvest. They look to be in the veg stage, so I'd value them at a maximum of $50 per plant or $200,000 before the bust. Now thew are worth absolutely nothing, or a negative amount if you figure in supplies, seed, fines, and jail time.
You're absolutely correct. Those plants are so soaked with water right now and no buds make the weight very misleading. Still, a big loss to the growers who obviously had a lot invested. From some overhead views you could see the signs, so they weren't too stealthy.

You forgot to factor in your tax dollars to fund the whole charade....

I love how they are wearing masks like it's toxic...:rofl:

just had a mmj op busted here 2 days ago. completely personal, 25 plants so total home op.

grower had a licence and is within limit. don't know if there was a complaint but suspect the grower may have sold or given something away which would constitute trafficking. there have been others but all rumour and unsubstantiated hearsay as far as i can tell. make sure you play safe.

nothing is showing up in the news, they generally don't report that stuff here anymore unless it is a huge bust. there is a lot of nervousness right now as the rcmp have gained access to mmj grower records thru the physicians college

turns out grower had a teenager who stole some of the meds, and was peddling it while the local exhibition was on. teenager got caught, and they came down on the adult.

what a mess. grower did nothing wrong. feel real bad for them.

turns out grower had a teenager who stole some of the meds, and was peddling it while the local exhibition was on. teenager got caught, and they came down on the adult...what a mess. grower did nothing wrong. feel real bad for them.
Well, the grower/parent should have kept his kid out of his stash...so double ding for bad business practices and bad parenting..

Back
Top Bottom